Change Clocks Again

Old October 30th 09, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

Default Change Clocks Again

It's that 'time'...Fall back 1 hour tomorrow (Sun), in case you forgot.
No harm meant, just a friendly reminder.
Purrs
Kyla
needing that xtra hour of sleep

Old October 30th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

i so hope they quit this soon... i mean i love the exrtre hour now but hate
giving it up in the spring, Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 30th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

"Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote:
It's that 'time'...Fall back 1 hour tomorrow (Sun), in case you forgot.

You're a week late.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
****** I killfile Google posts - email me if you want to be whitelisted ******
Old October 30th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:50:18 -0700, "Kyla `=^..^=`"
wrote:

It's that 'time'...Fall back 1 hour tomorrow (Sun), in case you forgot.
No harm meant, just a friendly reminder.
Purrs
Kyla
needing that xtra hour of sleep

My computer clock changed last weekend!

I wish we would just ALWAYS have DST: once we change the clocks, it will
be dark by 5:30PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old October 30th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote:

It's that 'time'...Fall back 1 hour tomorrow (Sun), in case you forgot.
No harm meant, just a friendly reminder.
Purrs
Kyla
needing that xtra hour of sleep

My computer clock changed last weekend!

I wish we would just ALWAYS have DST: once we change the clocks, it will
be dark by 5:30PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

I don't even care whether it's DST or not. I just wish they'd pick a time
and leave it there, rather than switching around.

Joy

Old October 30th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

"Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote:
It's that 'time'...Fall back 1 hour tomorrow (Sun), in case you forgot.

You're a week late.

It's done on different weekends in different countries. In the US,
it's this weekend.

Joyce

Old October 30th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:
It's that 'time'...Fall back 1 hour tomorrow (Sun), in case you forgot.
No harm meant, just a friendly reminder.
Purrs
Kyla
needing that xtra hour of sleep

Thanks again. I thought of it a couple of days ago, but haven't thought
of it since then. MLB

Old October 30th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote:

It's that 'time'...Fall back 1 hour tomorrow (Sun), in case you
forgot.
No harm meant, just a friendly reminder.
Purrs
Kyla
needing that xtra hour of sleep

My computer clock changed last weekend!

I wish we would just ALWAYS have DST: once we change the clocks,
it will
be dark by 5:30PM

While I don't care for dark by 5:30 PM, I'm no fan of dark at 8 AM
either.

I've heard the argument against eternal DST is that it would require
sending kids off to school in the dark.

I just don't get the government figuring they can trick the entire
population into not knowing the time of day.

Jo

Old October 31st 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

Default Change Clocks Again on Sunday, Nov 1

"MLB"
Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:
It's that 'time'...Fall back 1 hour tomorrow (Sun), in case you forgot.
No harm meant, just a friendly reminder.
Purrs
Kyla
needing that xtra hour of sleep

Thanks again. I thought of it a couple of days ago, but haven't thought
of it since then. MLB

I too wish they would leave time alone, and I also posted this a day earlier
than I should have. DUH. Don't re-set it till Sunday.

It's only Friday now, and yes, I'm an idiot, who feels like I'm coming down
with the flu :/ Sorry about the mix-up.
It's almost November already? Geez.
Heavy wind/rain storm about to happen in Wash State.
Kyla
the twirp