The real purpose of cardboard boxes

Old November 23rd 09, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default The real purpose of cardboard boxes

Is there something we have missed?

http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091120

Maybe that's the fascination with cardboard boxes. What also puzzles me
is why a box that has been a favourite for several months, even years,
will suddenly be abandoned for no obvious (to me) reason. Maybe it has
broken down. Lost its time-travelling powers.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old November 23rd 09, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Marina" skrev i meddelandet
Is there something we have missed?

http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091120

Maybe that's the fascination with cardboard boxes. What also puzzles me is
why a box that has been a favourite for several months, even years, will
suddenly be abandoned for no obvious (to me) reason. Maybe it has broken
down. Lost its time-travelling powers.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

And this one... http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091101
With a BLACK cat (could have been my Hugo Katt, RB)
Thank you Marina for the link, I have not seen crittertude before.
Elisabet

Old November 23rd 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Nov 23, 9:02*am, "Lisa Katt" wrote:
"Marina" skrev i ...

Is there something we have missed?

http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091120

Maybe that's the fascination with cardboard boxes. What also puzzles me is
why a box that has been a favourite for several months, even years, will
suddenly be abandoned for no obvious (to me) reason. Maybe it has broken
down. Lost its time-travelling powers.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

And this one...http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091101
With a BLACK cat (could have been my Hugo Katt, RB)
Thank you Marina for the link, I have not seen crittertude before.
Elisabet

Oh great, just what I need, yet ANOTHER website to check every day.
Thanks, guys. *groan*

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Old November 23rd 09, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lisa Katt wrote:

And this one... http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091101
With a BLACK cat (could have been my Hugo Katt, RB)
Thank you Marina for the link, I have not seen crittertude before.

Thank Ted - he was the one who posted it first, some time ago.

Elisabet, any thoughts about a new owner for you yet?

Old November 23rd 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lisa Katt wrote:

And this one... http://crittertude.com/daily.php?d=20091101
With a BLACK cat (could have been my Hugo Katt, RB)

Oooo, pretty kitty!

--
I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare