CatBanter

-   -   Buffy Loves the Furminator (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112821)

jmcquown[_2_] September 30th 15 02:45 AM

Buffy Loves the Furminator

Buffy sheds a lot. She absolutely loves the Furminator. We just had a
good grooming session with it and removed a lot of fur. She was
thrilled. She was rolling around, presenting each side to me. Then she
wanted me to use it to scratch her back all the way down to her tail.
It must feel nice getting rid of all that excess undercoat. She sure
seems to think so. :)

Persia didn't shed as badly as Buffy does. Both are classified domestic
shorthairs but Buffy has much thicker fur and a thicker undercoat. And
yes, she sheds like crazy.

So far I haven't had to deal with hairballs with Buffy. I figure if I
can keep her fur nicely groomed I might not have to. She loves the
Furminator so that may well keep it under control. :)

Jill