CatBanter

-   -   PURR REQUEST (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=77937)

Matthew February 5th 07 02:54 AM

PURR REQUEST

I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I know
he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am calling the
vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly. I am not taking any
chances since he had that fever that we could not figured what caused it not
to long ago.

Irulan February 5th 07 03:12 AM

PURR REQUEST

purrs and prayers that Spirit just had a bad day. Hope everything
goes ok.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Joy February 5th 07 03:26 AM

PURR REQUEST

Purrs for Spirit are on the way.

--
Joy

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an
empty desk? -- Jay Brand, cognitive psychologist

Takayuki February 5th 07 06:52 AM

PURR REQUEST

"Matthew" wrote:
I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I know
he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am calling the
vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly. I am not taking any
chances since he had that fever that we could not figured what caused it not
to long ago.

You're a good cat dad. Purrs for Spirit's check up tomorrow.

jmcquown February 5th 07 08:55 AM

PURR REQUEST

Matthew wrote:
I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I
know he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am
calling the vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly.
I am not taking any chances since he had that fever that we could not
figured what caused it not to long ago.

PURRS from PERSIA on the way (and birdie chirps too)

Jill

Adrian A February 5th 07 12:04 PM

PURR REQUEST

Matthew wrote:
I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I
know he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am
calling the vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly.
I am not taking any chances since he had that fever that we could not
figured what caused it not to long ago.

Lots of purrs for Spirit.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Randy February 5th 07 01:50 PM

PURR REQUEST

"Matthew" wrote:
I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I know
he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am calling the
vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly. I am not taking any
chances since he had that fever that we could not figured what caused it not
to long ago.

Lots of purrs for Spirit and your nerves. Hope everthing is ok.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Nan February 5th 07 02:11 PM

PURR REQUEST

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:54:01 -0500, "Matthew"
wrote:

I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I know
he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am calling the
vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly. I am not taking any
chances since he had that fever that we could not figured what caused it not
to long ago.

Tiger is sending Spirit sympathy purrs. He had to go to TED last week
for a UTI and has to take that nasty pink bubblegum tasting stuff.

Tiger here. Dat pink stuff is the rong coler for a hansim boy an dont
tast gud.
--
Hugs and Purrs,

Nan and the Furkids

Sherry February 5th 07 04:05 PM

PURR REQUEST

On Feb 4, 8:54�pm, "Matthew" wrote:
I believe Spirit *has a UTI
*He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. *I know
he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. *I am calling the
vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly. *I am not taking any
chances since he had that fever that we could not figured what caused it not
to long ago.

Belated purrs. I bet you're right, Matthew. Everytime I ever had a cat
pee inappropriately, that's what it was, every time.

Sherry