CatBanter

-   -   {OT} Grandbabies Pictures (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65139)

CatNipped December 6th 05 07:23 PM

{OT} Grandbabies Pictures

I know, I know - I'm becoming obnoxious whipping out the grandbaby pictures
all the time! ; These include my daughter and Digger in some of the also.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Girls2/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Exocat December 6th 05 08:10 PM

{OT} Grandbabies Pictures

"CatNipped" wrote

I know, I know - I'm becoming obnoxious whipping out the grandbaby
pictures
all the time! ; These include my daughter and Digger in some of the
also.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Girls2/

They're lovely, must make you very proud.

When they're not so busy making you exhausted!

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Irulan December 6th 05 08:34 PM

{OT} Grandbabies Pictures

oh, such lovely girls! :)
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Jo Firey December 6th 05 09:48 PM

{OT} Grandbabies Pictures

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I know, I know - I'm becoming obnoxious whipping out the grandbaby pictures
all the time! ; These include my daughter and Digger in some of the
also.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Girls2/

Hugs,

CatNipped

They are lovely. But you certainly already know that. How is Digger
adjusting?

I'm a sucker for everybody's pictures. I always enjoy them.

Jo

Adrian December 6th 05 09:56 PM

{OT} Grandbabies Pictures

CatNipped wrote:
I know, I know - I'm becoming obnoxious whipping out the grandbaby
pictures all the time! ; These include my daughter and Digger in
some of the also.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Girls2/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Terribly obnoxious ;o) you have a beautiful family, Digger looks great.
How's Gypsy doing? Any recent pics.?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

CatNipped December 6th 05 09:59 PM

{OT} Grandbabies Pictures

"Adrian" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
I know, I know - I'm becoming obnoxious whipping out the grandbaby
pictures all the time! ; These include my daughter and Digger in
some of the also.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Girls2/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Terribly obnoxious ;o) you have a beautiful family, Digger looks great.
How's Gypsy doing? Any recent pics.?

Gypsy is doing fine - spoiled rotten like the rest of the clowder
(sssshhhhhh, I told the cats that she's just a large, smelly feline). Here
are some shots taken at Thanksgiving:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/XMas_2005/

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped December 6th 05 10:00 PM

{OT} Grandbabies Pictures

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I know, I know - I'm becoming obnoxious whipping out the grandbaby

pictures
all the time! ; These include my daughter and Digger in some of the
also.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Girls2/

Hugs,

CatNipped

They are lovely. But you certainly already know that. How is Digger
adjusting?

Digger is doing great - he's taking a leaf from Sammy's book... he keeps
growing and growing and growing! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Adrian December 6th 05 10:29 PM

{OT} Grandbabies Pictures

CatNipped wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
I know, I know - I'm becoming obnoxious whipping out the grandbaby
pictures all the time! ; These include my daughter and Digger in
some of the also.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Girls2/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Terribly obnoxious ;o) you have a beautiful family, Digger looks
great. How's Gypsy doing? Any recent pics.?

Gypsy is doing fine - spoiled rotten like the rest of the clowder
(sssshhhhhh, I told the cats that she's just a large, smelly feline).
Here are some shots taken at Thanksgiving:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/XMas_2005/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Great! Thanks for the link. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

mlbriggs December 7th 05 12:35 AM

{OT} Grandbabies Pictures

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:23:04 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

I know, I know - I'm becoming obnoxious whipping out the grandbaby
pictures all the time! ; These include my daughter and Digger in some
of the also.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Girls2/

Hugs,

CatNipped

You can have your own "Miss America" contest. They are all very
beautiful. MLB

Sam Nash December 7th 05 04:40 AM

{OT} Grandbabies Pictures

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I know, I know - I'm becoming obnoxious whipping out the grandbaby pictures
all the time! ; These include my daughter and Digger in some of the
also.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Girls2/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Obnoxious? Nah! It's what grandparents do! They're lovely young ladies.
And that's a *huge* band for that age group!
Sam