CatBanter

-   -   Kiss-a-mouse Carols (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=76827)

CatNipped December 18th 06 09:46 PM

Kiss-a-mouse Carols

Taking courage from Fil's clowder, mine have also decided to add their
voices to the season of cheer...

"Hork The Hairball" duet by Jessie and Sammy

Hork the hairball we all sing,
Find the spot for best puking!
Make sure it doesn't sit a while,
Warm and wet will make us smile!
When mom steps in it without shoes,
Cats score one and she will lose!
Hork the hairball we all sing,
Find the spot for best puking!

"Jingle Balls" solo by Demi

Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the day,
Oh what fun they are to swat, and watch 'em dart away!
Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the day,
Oh what fun they are to swat, under the couch they'll stay!

"Silent Night" solo by Bandit

Silent night, peaceful night,
All is calm, all is right.
'Round yon mommy fast asleep,
Quiet and stealthy I will creep.
Sleep in innocent peace,
Till I use my teeth!

Silent night, peaceful night,
All is roiled, blood so bright!
Thinks she can ignore me, does she?
Leave and abandon me, does she?
We'll just wait and see,
We'll just wait and see!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Enfilade December 18th 06 11:17 PM

Kiss-a-mouse Carols

CatNipped wrote:
Taking courage from Fil's clowder, mine have also decided to add their
voices to the season of cheer...

Oh noes! What have I inspired?

Kumani likes the one about puking. She threw up on the bed to welcome
DP home, then woke him up by barfing on the rug.

Nocturne likes the one about blood and retribution...

--Fil

Randy December 19th 06 09:11 PM

Kiss-a-mouse Carols

"CatNipped" wrote:

"Jingle Balls" solo by Demi

Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the day,
Oh what fun they are to swat, and watch 'em dart away!

Kramer discovered these the other day when I was getting dressed and he was on
the bed. Ouch!!!!! Have to keep the door closed from now on.

Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the day,
Oh what fun they are to swat, under the couch they'll stay!

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Julie and Sam December 19th 06 09:17 PM

Kiss-a-mouse Carols

Randy wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote:

"Jingle Balls" solo by Demi

Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the day,
Oh what fun they are to swat, and watch 'em dart away!

Kramer discovered these the other day when I was getting dressed and he was on
the bed. Ouch!!!!! Have to keep the door closed from now on.

Randy,
You owe me a keyboard.
Julie

Randy December 20th 06 12:36 PM

Kiss-a-mouse Carols

Julie and Sam wrote:
Randy wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote:

"Jingle Balls" solo by Demi

Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the day,
Oh what fun they are to swat, and watch 'em dart away!

Kramer discovered these the other day when I was getting dressed and he was
on
the bed. Ouch!!!!! Have to keep the door closed from now on.

Randy,
You owe me a keyboard.
Julie

I have a couple laying around, I can send you one! ;-)

CatNipped December 20th 06 02:40 PM

Kiss-a-mouse Carols

"Randy" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote:

"Jingle Balls" solo by Demi

Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the day,
Oh what fun they are to swat, and watch 'em dart away!

Kramer discovered these the other day when I was getting dressed and he
was on
the bed. Ouch!!!!! Have to keep the door closed from now on.

Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the day,
Oh what fun they are to swat, under the couch they'll stay!

ROTFLMAOWTIME! Yours jingle, Randy??!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

polonca12000 December 22nd 06 08:29 PM

Kiss-a-mouse Carols

CatNipped wrote:

Taking courage from Fil's clowder, mine have also decided to add their
voices to the season of cheer...

"Hork The Hairball" duet by Jessie and Sammy

Hork the hairball we all sing,
Find the spot for best puking!
Make sure it doesn't sit a while,
Warm and wet will make us smile!
When mom steps in it without shoes,
Cats score one and she will lose!
Hork the hairball we all sing,
Find the spot for best puking!

snip
Hugs,

CatNipped

Luckily for me Soncek isn't here reading this.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek