CatBanter

-   -   ~i OT Happy Birthday Dutch (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91619)

Kyla =^..^=[_4_] October 22nd 08 10:29 PM

~i OT Happy Birthday Dutch

My husband of 32 years is having his 60th bithrday tomorrow and I wanted to
put up a post for him. He is such a sweetheart and is so good to me.
I'm very blessed to have him and I wouldn't trade him for anybody

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAAAAAAAAY
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOU
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAAY
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
HAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAY DEEEEEEER DUTCH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII REEEEEEEEEEALLY LOVE YOOOOOOOU:)

I love you so much and I don't care who knows it.
Bless your kind sweet heart.
XOXOXOXO
Kyla

Will in New Haven October 23rd 08 01:07 AM

~i OT Happy Birthday Dutch

On Oct 22, 5:29 pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
My husband of 32 years is having his 60th bithrday tomorrow and I wanted to
put up a post for him. He is such a sweetheart and is so good to me.
I'm very blessed to have him and I wouldn't trade him for anybody

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAAAAAAAAY
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOU
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAAY
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
HAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAY DEEEEEEER DUTCH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII REEEEEEEEEEALLY LOVE YOOOOOOOU:)

I love you so much and I don't care who knows it.
Bless your kind sweet heart.
XOXOXOXO
Kyla

Happy birthay to Dutch.

--
Will in New Haven

polonca12000 October 30th 08 10:53 PM

~i OT Happy Birthday Dutch

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
My husband of 32 years is having his 60th bithrday tomorrow and I wanted to
put up a post for him. He is such a sweetheart and is so good to me.
I'm very blessed to have him and I wouldn't trade him for anybody

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAAAAAAAAY
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOU
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAAY
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
HAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAY DEEEEEEER DUTCH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII REEEEEEEEEEALLY LOVE YOOOOOOOU:)

I love you so much and I don't care who knows it.
Bless your kind sweet heart.
XOXOXOXO
Kyla

A belated happy birthday!