CatBanter

-   -   "TJ and The Dust" (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30995)

JBHajos September 9th 05 01:40 PM

"TJ and The Dust"

We've been asking off and on about "missing oldtimers" such as Pam
(HazelAz) and others. I've been thinking a lot about TJ and wonder if
anyone knows how she's faring. After Dusty died, she posted a few
times about her new kitty but I haven't seen anything in a coon's age.
Anyone have an update? Thanks.

Jeanne

Kreisleriana September 9th 05 02:33 PM

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:40:50 GMT, (JBHajos)
yodeled:

We've been asking off and on about "missing oldtimers" such as Pam
(HazelAz) and others. I've been thinking a lot about TJ and wonder if
anyone knows how she's faring. After Dusty died, she posted a few
times about her new kitty but I haven't seen anything in a coon's age.
Anyone have an update? Thanks.

Jeanne

True. The Flabulous Dust is very much missed, but I am very curious
about the successor. ;)

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Victor Martinez September 9th 05 02:47 PM

Kreisleriana wrote:
True. The Flabulous Dust is very much missed, but I am very curious
about the successor. ;)

There were actually two of them, the Zoomies? I remember seeing a couple
of pictures.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Kreisleriana September 9th 05 04:04 PM

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:47:21 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
True. The Flabulous Dust is very much missed, but I am very curious
about the successor. ;)

There were actually two of them, the Zoomies? I remember seeing a couple
of pictures.

Oooooh, now I really wanna see them! TJ, show us the kitties!!!

Theresa

Marina September 9th 05 04:24 PM

Victor Martinez wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:

True. The Flabulous Dust is very much missed, but I am very curious
about the successor. ;)

There were actually two of them, the Zoomies? I remember seeing a couple
of pictures.

Zoe and Ziggy? I may be wrong. I miss TJ too.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

badwilson September 9th 05 04:36 PM

Victor Martinez wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
True. The Flabulous Dust is very much missed, but I am very

curious
about the successor. ;)

There were actually two of them, the Zoomies? I remember seeing a
couple of pictures.

The Z's I think it was. I've been wondering about TJ and her new
owners too. I get the feeling RL has kept her away from the group.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown