CatBanter

-   -   "Kiss you all over" Saccharin Warning! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7597)

Takayuki September 26th 04 10:36 PM

(Mark Edwards) wrote:

I'll pet Little Feet, saying,

"Who do I love?
I love YOU!
Why do I love you?
Just because you're you!"

Then I'll pick him up like a baby, kiss his face, his tummy and his
paws. He eats it up, and I sometimes hear a quiet little purr.

Does Senyah do this too? :)

I also often find myself explaining 'love' to Betty a lot.

CatNipped September 27th 04 01:56 AM

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

No, Senyah has yet to purr when I sing to her (big grin).

To answer the right question, though, Senyah doesn't sing to the cats,
which is probably one of the reasons they like me - all the extra (if
off-key) attention.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

LOL every single one of my cats, *every* single one, will put their paw over
my mouth when I try to sing to them. Music critics - bah!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sherry September 27th 04 06:17 AM

LOL every single one of my cats, *every* single one, will put their paw over
my mouth when I try to sing to them. Music critics - bah!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Happy used to try to lick me on the mouth when I sang. I think he thought I was
in some kind of awful pain.

CatNipped September 27th 04 03:19 PM

"Sherry " wrote in message

Happy used to try to lick me on the mouth when I sang. I think he thought
I was
in some kind of awful pain.

ROFLOL! I don't think my cats even *care* if I'm in pain, they just want me
to stop making that awful noise!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped