CatBanter

-   -   Tiger does not like "visitors" (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90155)

---MIKE--- August 3rd 08 11:24 AM

Tiger does not like "visitors"

This morning Tiger was sitting at a window and growling. When I looked
out, there was a beautiful black and white cat (I think). It took off
into the woods before I got a good look. None of my neighbors have cats
so I don't know where it came from. I hope it comes back.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

MaryL August 3rd 08 12:13 PM

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
This morning Tiger was sitting at a window and growling. When I looked
out, there was a beautiful black and white cat (I think). It took off
into the woods before I got a good look. None of my neighbors have cats
so I don't know where it came from. I hope it comes back.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

You might be better off if visitor cat does *not* return since you said
Tiger was growling and does not like "visitors." Cats occasionally react
with misdirected aggression or other forms of "inappropriate" behavior. If
that happens, move Tiger to another room where he will not see the cat (just
until the cat leaves).

MaryL

CatNipped[_2_] August 3rd 08 03:26 PM

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
This morning Tiger was sitting at a window and growling. When I looked
out, there was a beautiful black and white cat (I think). It took off
into the woods before I got a good look. None of my neighbors have cats
so I don't know where it came from. I hope it comes back.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I know everyone here knows what a little scaredy-cat Demi is - I've talked
enough about my beautiful, pure white enchantress who lives under my bed.
However, when she sees another cat outside my glass door, she starts the
most outrageous howling and hissing and caterwauling you've ever heard. I
often joke that one of these days I'm going to open up that door and see if
she'll walk the talk! ;

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) August 3rd 08 09:54 PM

---MIKE--- wrote:
This morning Tiger was sitting at a window and growling. When I looked
out, there was a beautiful black and white cat (I think). It took off
into the woods before I got a good look. None of my neighbors have cats
so I don't know where it came from. I hope it comes back.

Sure it wasn't a skunk? ;-) (They're "beautiful black and white" too!)