CatBanter

-   -   Nipsy's hair loss explained (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=111162)

dgk May 19th 14 03:23 PM

Nipsy's hair loss explained

Nothing bad at all. I forgot that he tends to get dirty ears and there
was gunk that was bothering him so he was scratching behind the ear
trying to get at it. My memory lapse cost me a $130 vet visit. If I
had cleaned his ears he would have stopped scratching.

jmcquown[_2_] May 19th 14 03:30 PM

Nipsy's hair loss explained

On 5/19/2014 10:23 AM, dgk wrote:
Nothing bad at all. I forgot that he tends to get dirty ears and there
was gunk that was bothering him so he was scratching behind the ear
trying to get at it. My memory lapse cost me a $130 vet visit. If I
had cleaned his ears he would have stopped scratching.

Sorry about the $130 but at least you know it's nothing serious.

Jill

Jane[_3_] May 20th 14 04:06 PM

Nipsy's hair loss explained

On Monday, May 19, 2014 10:23:35 AM UTC-4, dgk wrote:
Nothing bad at all. I forgot that he tends to get dirty ears and there

was gunk that was bothering him so he was scratching behind the ear

trying to get at it. My memory lapse cost me a $130 vet visit. If I

had cleaned his ears he would have stopped scratching.

I'd call that $130 worth of peace of mind.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita