CatBanter

-   -   Personal Purrs, please (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63555)

jmcquown October 12th 05 10:17 PM

Personal Purrs, please

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the family
front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

JBHajos October 12th 05 10:20 PM

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:17:40 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the family
front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Purrs coming up for whatever needed. Good luck.

Jeanne

Nan October 12th 05 10:22 PM

wrote:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the family
front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Generic family purrs are on the way. Would you like litter box
offerings sent to the problem family member/members?

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the felinity felines

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

Monique Y. Mudama October 12th 05 10:31 PM

On 2005-10-12, jmcquown penned:
I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the
family front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Soothing family purrs incoming.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Kreisleriana October 12th 05 10:40 PM

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:17:40 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the family
front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Family purrs on the way.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

jmcquown October 12th 05 10:48 PM

wrote:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the
family front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Generic family purrs are on the way. Would you like litter box
offerings sent to the problem family member/members?

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the felinity felines

Yes, please, litterbox offerings to my oldest brother who stirred stuff up
with my father (just when things were going so well).

Jill

Nan October 12th 05 11:17 PM

wrote:

I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the
family front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Generic family purrs are on the way. Would you like litter box
offerings sent to the problem family member/members?

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the felinity felines

Yes, please, litterbox offerings to my oldest brother who stirred stuff up
with my father (just when things were going so well).

Jill

Really smelly litterbox offerings are on the way (Tigger had Friskies
whitefish for supper. She only gets it as a treat once a week because
I can't stand the smell.)

Yoj October 12th 05 11:17 PM

Purrs are on the way, Jill.

(((((((((Jill)))))))))

--
Joy

Adrian October 12th 05 11:20 PM

jmcquown wrote:
I don't want to go into it, but I'm having some difficulties on the
family front. I could use some generic family purrs. Thanks!

Jill

Purrs on the way. You can choose your friends, with family you have no
choice. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Irulan October 13th 05 12:04 AM

Purrs and prayers that things go your way.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan