CatBanter

-   -   Thanks for sharing (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73852)

[email protected] August 19th 06 03:58 PM

Thanks for sharing

I get I'm a lurker or troller, whatever. I really enjoy reading this
group, than you for all your contributions, I'm sure my Dino is better
off for it.

MaryL August 19th 06 04:19 PM

Thanks for sharing

wrote in message
oups.com...
I get I'm a lurker or troller, whatever. I really enjoy reading this
group, than you for all your contributions, I'm sure my Dino is better
off for it.

From your description, you are not a troll. A troll posts messages designed
to annoy and antagonize other readers, with no better intention than to
inflame and disrupt the group. They do it purely for their own amusement.
You are a lurker (*not* a negative term), which simply means that you "lurk"
and read but don't participate.

Please feel free to participate. We all learn that way (or enjoy the
anecdote, depending on the content of the message).

MaryL

Matthew August 19th 06 05:48 PM

Thanks for sharing

So can all of us welcome to the group

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Mary. I"m sure my little maniac can whip an anecdote now and
then :)
MaryL wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I get I'm a lurker or troller, whatever. I really enjoy reading this
group, than you for all your contributions, I'm sure my Dino is better
off for it.

From your description, you are not a troll. A troll posts messages
designed

Joy August 20th 06 08:14 AM

Thanks for sharing

wrote in message
oups.com...
I get I'm a lurker or troller, whatever. I really enjoy reading this
group, than you for all your contributions, I'm sure my Dino is better
off for it.

Welcome, lurker - or do you have a name you'd prefer to be called?

Joy

[email protected] August 20th 06 02:52 PM

Thanks for sharing

wrote:
I get I'm a lurker or troller, whatever. I really enjoy reading this
group, than you for all your contributions, I'm sure my Dino is better
off for it.

Hi David -- Welcome to the group. I don't think I've ever met a cat
named Dino yet--that's a really cute name.

Sherry

[email protected] August 20th 06 03:56 PM

Thanks for sharing

Hi Sherry, I'm a bit obsessive, so i decided a few pets ago that Dino
was the name, he's been a bird, python, but now he's where i always
wanted, my cat :)

Adrian A August 20th 06 04:04 PM

Thanks for sharing

wrote:
Hi Sherry, I'm a bit obsessive, so i decided a few pets ago that Dino
was the name, he's been a bird, python, but now he's where i always
wanted, my cat :)

I hope you're going to live up to your name, Daves have a special place in
this group. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.