CatBanter

-   -   Photo - "What a big mouth you have, Duffy" (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68606)

MaryL April 10th 06 02:27 AM

Photo - "What a big mouth you have, Duffy"

I just posted my latest photo of Duffy -- I caught him in the middle of the
biggest yawn I think I have ever seen on a cat! (Posted to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals)

MaryL

Kreisleriana April 10th 06 03:55 AM

Photo - "What a big mouth you have, Duffy"

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:27:53 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER yodeled:

I just posted my latest photo of Duffy -- I caught him in the middle of the
biggest yawn I think I have ever seen on a cat! (Posted to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals)

MaryL

Awww! Sweet Duffy! Don't swallow your head!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War