CatBanter

-   -   A Real Scare (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2443)

Jo Firey March 19th 04 07:21 PM

A Real Scare

My daughter is a single mom and lives is a not wonderful neighborhood. They
have had break-ins, gang problems with one neighbor, etc.

She got a burglar alarm a couple of months ago, and tries to remember to use
it.

So she was really freaked out when she arrived home a couple of nights ago
to what looked like someone had ransacked her house.

Kitchen cupboards were opened and canned food on the floor.

That is till she looked in the cupboard and found that one of her darling
cats had opened the cupboard and shoved the cans out to make herself a nice
quiet place to sleep. Undisturbed by the other cats.

Jo

Yoj March 20th 04 01:04 AM

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
My daughter is a single mom and lives is a not wonderful neighborhood.

They
have had break-ins, gang problems with one neighbor, etc.

She got a burglar alarm a couple of months ago, and tries to remember

to use
it.

So she was really freaked out when she arrived home a couple of nights

ago
to what looked like someone had ransacked her house.

Kitchen cupboards were opened and canned food on the floor.

That is till she looked in the cupboard and found that one of her

darling
cats had opened the cupboard and shoved the cans out to make herself a

nice
quiet place to sleep. Undisturbed by the other cats.

Jo

LOL! All's well that ends well - although I guess she still had a
cleanup job to do.

Joy

Marina March 20th 04 05:27 AM

"Jo Firey" wrote
My daughter is a single mom and lives is a not wonderful neighborhood.

They
have had break-ins, gang problems with one neighbor, etc.

She got a burglar alarm a couple of months ago, and tries to remember to

use
it.

So she was really freaked out when she arrived home a couple of nights ago
to what looked like someone had ransacked her house.

Kitchen cupboards were opened and canned food on the floor.

That is till she looked in the cupboard and found that one of her darling
cats had opened the cupboard and shoved the cans out to make herself a

nice
quiet place to sleep. Undisturbed by the other cats.

LOL! Soothing purrs to your daughter and the scritches to the purrpetrator.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Lisa Katt March 20th 04 12:16 PM

LOL!
I am happy that it seems that Hugo Katt has never even thought that he could
open any doors.
Elisabet

jmcquown March 20th 04 03:49 PM

Lisa Katt wrote:
LOL!
I am happy that it seems that Hugo Katt has never even thought that
he could open any doors.
Elisabet

Persia tries to open my cabinet doors but they have spring-hinges... they
shut before she can get her face in there. It's funny to watch her in my
bathroom trying to open the doors :)

Jill

Yoj March 20th 04 08:41 PM

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Lisa Katt wrote:
LOL!
I am happy that it seems that Hugo Katt has never even thought that
he could open any doors.
Elisabet

Persia tries to open my cabinet doors but they have spring-hinges...

they
shut before she can get her face in there. It's funny to watch her in

my
bathroom trying to open the doors :)

Jill

Lindy *can* open doors. She doesn't bother most of the time, but if I
didn't keep the lower double doors in my bathroom linen closet fastened
with rubber bands, she'd be in there all the time. That's where I keep
the spare rolls of loo paper, and she loves to tear them up with her
teeth.

Joy