CatBanter

-   -   Sneaky cats (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=75100)

Anonymous October 7th 06 08:03 AM

Sneaky cats

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:03:39 -0600, CATherine
pepsicola5cents yodeled:

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:54:36 -0500, Mark Edwards
wrote:

Saturday, I decided to take a nap. Now, I'm a pillow hugger. I tend

wrap my arms completely around the pillow. Buster was sleeping at

the
head of the bed, while I got comfy.

Senyah told me that Buster very sloooowly, being careful not to wake
me, eeeeased up under my left arm, then eeeeased up over my right

arm,
then veeeery carefully cuddled up against my chest.

I woke up, with my arms wrapped around Buster, as well as around my
pillow. The pillow wasn't purring, but Buster was. It's funny how he
sneaked into my arms like that...

Later in the day, I emptied the ice trays. Dulce Mae jumped up on

the
counter to watch me.

Now, Dulce Mae likes her running water. I turn the faucet on for her
several times a day.

Today, Dulce Mae decided that running and cascading water (water
running into the trays) was even better. I no sooner started filling
the trays, than she would start lapping water from them.

Dulce Mae is a silly girl.

I finally got the ice trays filled and put into the freezer. Don't
tell Senyah that there might be cat slobber in the ice trays...

Also, I've taken to calling Buster "Storm Kitty". It seems

that any
time we have storms, he meows to go out. I think this goes back to

his
feral days, where he felt the need to find a good hiding place when
the storms come up.

Of *course* he now has a safe, dry and protected place to hide
*inside*. I keep telling him he isn't the Storm Kitty any longer,

but
a well-loved (and SPOILED) indoor kitty...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

All your cats are well-loved and spoiled. I love hearing about them.
And Buster carefully slinking to cuddle with you is the sweetest
thing. He is one of my favorite internet kitties. And Dulce Mae is
another. I promise I won't tell Senyah. After all, I drink cat
slobbers myself, sometimes!

I think we must eat some, too. ;)

Theresa
Stinky Pictures: