CatBanter

-   -   Amber is not too bright (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89702)

---MIKE--- July 9th 08 11:29 AM

Amber is not too bright

With yesterday's heat the main part of my house was about 90°F but
the bedroom (in the foundation) was 70°. When I went to bed, Tiger
came downstairs but Amber stayed upstairs. Not too bright!!!

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Ted Davis[_3_] July 9th 08 01:43 PM

Amber is not too bright

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 06:29:50 -0400, ---MIKE--- wrote:

With yesterday's heat the main part of my house was about 90°F but the
bedroom (in the foundation) was 70°. When I went to bed, Tiger came
downstairs but Amber stayed upstairs. Not too bright!!!

It was about 90 here a couple of days ago. Of the 15 resident cats, most
were outside - the ones I could find were in the shade, but still ....
Most of those that were inside were either longhairs or unhealthy (Tigger
is obese and Spooky is very old and frail).

--
T.E.D. )

[email protected] July 9th 08 09:19 PM

Amber is not too bright

---MIKE--- wrote:

With yesterday's heat the main part of my house was about 90?F but
the bedroom (in the foundation) was 70?. When I went to bed, Tiger
came downstairs but Amber stayed upstairs. Not too bright!!!

I guess she generated more heat than light? :)

--
Joyce ^..^

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) July 10th 08 07:17 PM

Amber is not too bright

---MIKE--- wrote:
With yesterday's heat the main part of my house was about 90°F but
the bedroom (in the foundation) was 70°. When I went to bed, Tiger
came downstairs but Amber stayed upstairs. Not too bright!!!

Well, you must remember that a cat's normal body temperature is about
101.5, not the human 98.6. That extra couple of degrees means that when
we are too warm, cats are probably most comfortable.

---MIKE--- July 10th 08 09:07 PM

Amber is not too bright

She changed her mind. Last night she decided to stay on my bed where it
was cool. Go figure!

tanadashoes July 11th 08 12:54 AM

Amber is not too bright

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
She changed her mind. Last night she decided to stay on my bed where it
was cool. Go figure!

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Hey, a girl has the right to change her mind, doesn't she?

Pam S.