CatBanter

-   -   Gorgeous kitty (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68507)

[email protected] April 5th 06 10:47 PM

Gorgeous kitty

This picture doesn't even qualify as "cute" in my book - this cat is
simply beautiful.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...lodahlink.html

Joyce

Karen April 6th 06 04:03 AM

Gorgeous kitty

On 2006-04-05 16:47:16 -0500, said:

This picture doesn't even qualify as "cute" in my book - this cat is
simply beautiful.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...lodahlink.html

Joyce

Wow. That is indeed a looker. They had THE most GORGEOUS cat up for
adoption at my vets today. Long haired BLUE. Yes, as blue as Mir Mir.
Green eyes. Friendly and purry. Oh my.

dnr April 6th 06 05:22 AM

Gorgeous kitty

This picture doesn't even qualify as "cute" in my book - this cat is
simply beautiful.
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...lodahlink.html
Joyce

Wow. That is indeed a looker. They had THE most GORGEOUS cat up for
adoption at my vets today. Long haired BLUE. Yes, as blue as Mir Mir.
Green eyes. Friendly and purry. Oh my.

Didn't get a cat pic @ link....got a cartoon of a Tweety-type bird.
If this requires "registering" to "be admitted", so to speak, I don't
do that, even if it guaranteed an elite, redtape-less side entrance
at the Pearly Gates, when the occasion arises, LOL. Whazzup,
I wanna see the gorjus kitty?

[email protected] April 6th 06 05:43 AM

Gorgeous kitty

dnr wrote:
This picture doesn't even qualify as "cute" in my book - this cat is
simply beautiful.
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...lodahlink.html
Joyce

Wow. That is indeed a looker. They had THE most GORGEOUS cat up for
adoption at my vets today. Long haired BLUE. Yes, as blue as Mir Mir.
Green eyes. Friendly and purry. Oh my.

Didn't get a cat pic @ link....got a cartoon of a Tweety-type bird.
If this requires "registering" to "be admitted", so to speak, I don't
do that, even if it guaranteed an elite, redtape-less side entrance
at the Pearly Gates, when the occasion arises, LOL. Whazzup,
I wanna see the gorjus kitty?

Well, that's weird. I clicked on the link, and went straight to the
pic. It did take some time to load, but I'm on a slow dialup.
It is a striking cat. Such beautiful eyes. She, of course, looks like
she knows *exactly* how beautiful she is :-)

Sherry

dnr April 6th 06 06:03 AM

Gorgeous kitty

[...]

All I can think of is that it must be the multiple firewalls security
settings......again.

[email protected] April 6th 06 09:06 AM

Gorgeous kitty

dnr wrote:

Didn't get a cat pic @ link....got a cartoon of a Tweety-type bird.
If this requires "registering" to "be admitted", so to speak, I don't
do that, even if it guaranteed an elite, redtape-less side entrance
at the Pearly Gates, when the occasion arises, LOL. Whazzup,
I wanna see the gorjus kitty?

Try he

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/hellodahlink.jpg

Joyce

dnr April 6th 06 09:40 AM

Gorgeous kitty

dnr wrote:
Didn't get a cat pic @ link....got a cartoon of a Tweety-type bird.
If this requires "registering" to "be admitted", so to speak, I don't
do that, even if it guaranteed an elite, redtape-less side entrance
at the Pearly Gates, when the occasion arises, LOL. Whazzup,
I wanna see the gorjus kitty?

Try he
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc/hellodahlink.jpg
Joyce

Thank you, Joyce. That IS a beauty-cat!

[email protected] April 6th 06 04:54 PM

Gorgeous kitty

Sighs. We were coming back from some shopping the other day and were
about 10 minutes walk from home, when we saw a stray that looked a bit
like that cutie, it was so sad. She/he was very underweight, and quite
straggly with possibly a broken tail. It's bizarre, because she (I
think she was a she) was so friendly and came straight over for a
cuddle, so she hadn't gone feral, but no-one appeared to be caring for
her, you really don't see cats like that in London, not where I live
anyway, they're either looked after or they're feral and not tame. You
NEVER see cats that need a bath and a good grooming and a good meal. I
couldn't understand why no-one had taken her in, she was so friendly.
I think perhaps her owners had moved and lost her/left her behind,
although I find this hard to believe, I'm not even convinced she wasn't
a pedigree of some sort, although I am no expert, only expert in
moggies!

We dropped off our shopping, had a chat about it, and decided to bring
her home - which Otis would have gone mad about, and he is boss, being
17 and diabetic, but just taken her to get checked out at the vet and
then put her up for re-homing (I know I would want to keep her, but I
HAVE to put Otis first). When we went back to where we'd found her we
couldn't find her again, and it was getting dark. We will keep
looking, I just hope some kind soul looks after her, cos she really
didn't look too good to me.

Marcia

Marcia

Monique Y. Mudama April 6th 06 06:14 PM

Gorgeous kitty

On 2006-04-06, dnr penned:
This picture doesn't even qualify as "cute" in my book - this cat
is simply beautiful.
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...lodahlink.html
Joyce

Wow. That is indeed a looker. They had THE most GORGEOUS cat up for
adoption at my vets today. Long haired BLUE. Yes, as blue as Mir
Mir. Green eyes. Friendly and purry. Oh my.

Didn't get a cat pic @ link....got a cartoon of a Tweety-type bird.
If this requires "registering" to "be admitted", so to speak, I
don't do that, even if it guaranteed an elite, redtape-less side
entrance at the Pearly Gates, when the occasion arises, LOL.
Whazzup, I wanna see the gorjus kitty?

The cartoon is probably part of the header. Cute Overload doesn't
require any registering whatsoever. I'm baffled as to why you had
trouble seeing the picture.

Anyhoo, if you just go to http://www.cuteoverload.com/ every day
you're guaranteed to see more cute than you can stand.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Karen April 6th 06 06:34 PM

Gorgeous kitty

wrote in message
ups.com...

We dropped off our shopping, had a chat about it, and decided to bring
her home - which Otis would have gone mad about, and he is boss, being
17 and diabetic, but just taken her to get checked out at the vet and
then put her up for re-homing (I know I would want to keep her, but I
HAVE to put Otis first). When we went back to where we'd found her we
couldn't find her again, and it was getting dark. We will keep
looking, I just hope some kind soul looks after her, cos she really
didn't look too good to me.

Marcia

Oh I hope you find her again. She needs help. Poor baby.