CatBanter

-   -   Deer cleans cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93091)

Kreisleriana[_3_] January 7th 09 03:39 PM

Deer cleans cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPxrNZBTnok&NR=1

Amazing video of some backyard buddies. Black kitty seems to thoroughly
enjoy a VERY thorough bath from-- a deer. Other kitties look on in
amazement, and perhaps envy?

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

jmcquown[_2_] January 7th 09 04:30 PM

Deer cleans cat

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPxrNZBTnok&NR=1

Amazing video of some backyard buddies. Black kitty seems to thoroughly
enjoy a VERY thorough bath from-- a deer. Other kitties look on in
amazement, and perhaps envy?

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

That's hiliarious! The cat was loving it. I could have gone without the
background commentary about spit and slobber :)

Jill

Marina January 7th 09 07:17 PM

Deer cleans cat

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPxrNZBTnok&NR=1

Amazing video of some backyard buddies. Black kitty seems to thoroughly
enjoy a VERY thorough bath from-- a deer. Other kitties look on in
amazement, and perhaps envy?

LOL! Maybe they're waiting their turn?

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

[email protected] January 8th 09 10:40 AM

Deer cleans cat

Kreisleriana wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPxrNZBTnok&NR=1

Amazing video of some backyard buddies. Black kitty seems to thoroughly
enjoy a VERY thorough bath from-- a deer. Other kitties look on in
amazement, and perhaps envy?

They're waiting for their turn!

--
Joyce ^..^