CatBanter

-   -   I'm a fierce pirate - honest! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=278)

Brenda Watkins September 1st 03 02:26 AM

I'm a fierce pirate - honest!

Do you think that after I've returned home from the pirate voyage my meowmie
will acknowledge my fierce ferocious beastie nature and quit calling me her
"precious little snooky-boo?"

sheesh!

Pirate Peabody

Seanette Blaylock September 1st 03 02:44 AM

"Brenda Watkins" had some very interesting
things to say about I'm a fierce pirate - honest!:

Do you think that after I've returned home from the pirate voyage my meowmie
will acknowledge my fierce ferocious beastie nature and quit calling me her
"precious little snooky-boo?"
sheesh!
Pirate Peabody

I doubt it, Meowmies being as weird as they are. Mine still calls me a
baby cat and I'm 10!!!

Felix, DOC

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has