CatBanter

-   -   Buffy Loves the Crackle Sack (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112570)

jmcquown[_2_] June 10th 15 02:12 PM

Buffy Loves the Crackle Sack

I'm so very sorry they don't seem to be making these anymore. I bought
one for Persia and she loved it. It's a fabric "sack" (bag) with some
sort of crinkly material inside to make it crackle. It has a soft
inside and (alledgely) the cat would crawl into it, like a bag/sack
except it's open on both ends.

Crawling into it never happened in my house. ;) But it is a comfy place
to take a nap. And, if you (as a cat) roll around on it, it makes a
crackling sound. I have no idea why they like that.

I don't know what it is about this particular cat mat/toy/snooze place
but so far both of my cats have loved this thing.

Seems like SmartyKat sells something similar:

http://www.amazon.com/Smartykat-Krac...t+crinkle+sack

tiny url:

http://tinyurl.com/pv5u7az

Whatever the attraction, Buffy loves lounging on it. :)

Jill