CatBanter

-   -   New cat house (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=650)

Victor M. Martinez October 5th 03 06:01 PM

New cat house

Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Marina October 5th 03 06:19 PM

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote
Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

That looks wonderful, Victor. The cats certainly seem to love it, swarming
all over it like that. Good work!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Steve Touchstone October 5th 03 07:42 PM

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 12:01:29 -0500, "Victor M. Martinez"
wrote:

Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Looks great, and obviously very successful

Takayuki October 5th 03 07:54 PM

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

Ooh, you could charge admission!

jmcquown October 5th 03 08:17 PM

Victor M. Martinez wrote:
Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I
posted a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage
(http://tinyurl.com/psgm). Everybody loved it right away, and Basho
claimed the top level for him! It only took a couple of hours work,
plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get another size thinguie for the
drill.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

I'd love to see it, but Yahoo wants me to subscribe. No thanks. I get
enough junk email as it is :)

Jill

polonca12000 October 5th 03 08:55 PM

Wow, it looks great! No wonder your kitties enjoy it.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
exas.edu...
Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. snip

Victor M. Martinez October 5th 03 09:36 PM

jmcquown wrote:
I'd love to see it, but Yahoo wants me to subscribe. No thanks. I get
enough junk email as it is :)

You can do like me and get a free Yahoo email address. I never use it and
it doesn't get any email. :)

Sam Nash October 5th 03 09:54 PM

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
exas.edu...
Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Looks like a big hit with the furkids. Great job, Victor.
Sam

Brenda October 5th 03 11:00 PM

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
exas.edu...
Just finished building the new cat house for the cats' enclosure. I posted
a couple of shots on the RPCA_Pictures webpage (http://tinyurl.com/psgm).
Everybody loved it right away, and Basho claimed the top level for him!
It only took a couple of hours work, plus an extra trip to Lowe's to get
another size thinguie for the drill.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

wow, Victor - that's great!