CatBanter

-   -   1st Photo Album of young Claudius (Mega KFW) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29328)

Exocat July 15th 05 02:34 PM

1st Photo Album of young Claudius (Mega KFW)

http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job has
been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

--
/\_/\
( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

Victor Martinez July 15th 05 02:42 PM

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The milk bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Exocat July 15th 05 02:48 PM

"Victor Martinez" wrote
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The milk
bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Victor M. Martinez

Hi Victor: isn't it just! Don't say I didn't warn you :-)

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (soon FF)

Adrian July 15th 05 03:14 PM

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job
has been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

Great pictures, Gordon. Broadband is great for pictures isn't it, what's
your upload speed? Mine is 288 Kbps which seams slow compared to
download speeds.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

jmcquown July 15th 05 03:48 PM

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job
has been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

He's so cute! Looks like he's got real cattitude :)

Jill

CatNipped July 15th 05 04:00 PM

"Exocat" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job has
been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

--
/\_/\
( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Ohmygawd - terminal cuteness!

LOL - your scratching post looks almost as well-used as mine:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy10/ (look at the carpeted main
stand ;).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Nan July 15th 05 04:56 PM

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:34:46 +0100, "Exocat"
wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job has
been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I want one! No, Nan, you don't need a kitten. But,
I want one. Read my lips, NOOOO!

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan

Kreisleriana July 15th 05 05:45 PM

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:42:39 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The milk bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, that made me SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!

Theresa

Krista July 15th 05 06:47 PM

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job has
been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

He is a precious little fellow! Congratulations on the new addition!
No doubt I would catch KF from these pics, but I currently have
Hoolikitten Hubert on my hands. You need some time to forget all the
spills and crashes before you're susceptible to KF again. :-)

------
Krista

Exocat July 15th 05 11:28 PM

"Karen" wrote
Oh my gosh. How long do you have to wait?

Two weeks from next Monday, after he's had a few days
to get over his 12-week vaccinations. It isn't easy.........

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Exocat July 15th 05 11:31 PM

"Adrian" wrote
Great pictures, Gordon. Broadband is great for pictures isn't it,
what's
your upload speed? Mine is 288 Kbps which seams slow compared to
download speeds.

Thanks. I blame the subject, it'd be hard to get things badly wrong.
Yes, my uploading's rated at only 288 too which isn't lighting-fast
except compared to the Bad Old Days of dialup - I reckon it works
around 10 times faster which will do for now. I hear SDSL isn't
too far away.....

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Exocat July 15th 05 11:37 PM

"CatNipped" wrote
EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Ohmygawd - terminal cuteness!
LOL - your scratching post looks almost as well-used as mine:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy10/ (look at the carpeted
main
stand ;).

That's his breeder's post, Snowball's left mine in better nick,
at least at young kitten height. But I think any post dealt with
by the majestic Sammy (bless her, she looks great) has
rather a hard time of it!

Claudius arrives in 2 weeks: I can hardly wait, but still need
to build him a box-tower out of marine-ply crates once our
weather cools down a bit: indoors it's been over 80 (27C)
for a week.

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Exocat July 15th 05 11:43 PM

"Christine Burel" wrote
Wow, what gorgeous kitties! What is a Tiffanie kitty? What breed is
this?
kitten cuteness...sigh
Christine

Burmese crossed with Chinchillas, then re-bred with Burmese
to get the final mix, make Burmillas if they come out short-haired
or Tiffanies if semi-long. Unless they're certain colours/shading
when they're called "asians" of various types. It's complicated,
and too much for simple little old me.

So basically it's a Burmese with softer, thicker (and often longer)
fur and a touch of laid-back Chinchilla temperament (I hope).
Snowball's ragdoll breed is is half-Chinchilla and half Birman:
perhaps that'll help them get on, though I think the hard playing
to come will do the bonding.

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Exocat July 15th 05 11:46 PM

"Krista" wrote
He is a precious little fellow! Congratulations on the new addition!
No doubt I would catch KF from these pics, but I currently have
Hoolikitten Hubert on my hands. You need some time to forget all the
spills and crashes before you're susceptible to KF again. :-)

He arrives in 2 weeks. Breath is bated already. Snowball is still, aged
two-and-four-months, teaching me about the crashes & zoomies etc.
but his needs must perforce prevail over mine, & he needs a playmate.
Or so he tells me.

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Exocat July 15th 05 11:48 PM

"Ann" wrote in message
Where is the kitten fever warning? So Cute.
Ann

(Mega KFW) in the message header itself?
Not powerful enough? If not, apologies.....

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Melissa Houle July 15th 05 11:58 PM

Exocat wrote in message

"Victor Martinez" wrote
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The milk
bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Victor M. Martinez

Hi Victor: isn't it just! Don't say I didn't warn you :-)

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (soon FF)

It sure is! Mama looks a little tired feeding that mob. =o) You weren't
kidding about the KF warning either. Claudius and his mother and siblings
are ALL beautiful cats!

Melissa

Ann July 16th 05 01:06 AM

Where is the kitten fever warning? So Cute.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

badwilson July 16th 05 03:58 AM

CatNipped wrote:
"Exocat" wrote in message
[...]

Hahahaha! It looks like the scratching post is too small for Sammy,
she's falling off all over the place! Time for a bigger post.
When this happened, we got Vino a bigger post:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/badwil...&.dnm=32e8.jpg
&.src=ph
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

CatNipped July 16th 05 04:00 AM

"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"Exocat" wrote in message
[...]

I forgot what a cutie he was when he was a widdle bitty kitty without a
tail!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

badwilson July 16th 05 04:23 AM

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job
has been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to

sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

OMG, those are the best pics. I want one so bad!!! Love the milk bar
picture, the mom looks like she's smiling and all the kitties' tails
are sticking straight out. Adorable :-)

Kreisleriana July 16th 05 04:30 AM

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:00:53 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"Exocat" wrote in message
[...]

Major "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeks" for baby Vino!

Theresa

Adrian July 16th 05 11:12 AM

Exocat wrote:
"Adrian" wrote
Great pictures, Gordon. Broadband is great for pictures isn't it,
what's
your upload speed? Mine is 288 Kbps which seams slow compared to
download speeds.

Thanks. I blame the subject, it'd be hard to get things badly wrong.
Yes, my uploading's rated at only 288 too which isn't lighting-fast
except compared to the Bad Old Days of dialup - I reckon it works
around 10 times faster which will do for now. I hear SDSL isn't
too far away.....

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

I forgot to mention, every time I see his name I think of I Claudius and
want to spell it Clavdivs.

KaN July 16th 05 07:09 PM

Awww...what cute kitties. I just love grey kittens (and white, and black,
and... *smile*)

Exocat July 17th 05 12:23 AM

"Adrian" wrote
I forgot to mention, every time I see his name I think of I Claudius
and
want to spell it Clavdivs.

:-) I, too was a fan of Robert Graves in my youth, and later of the TV
adaptation.

Although C's new name is primarily to keep it classical in honour of
dearest
Pericles RB, the possibility of dozens of eyewatering puns around
"claws"
hadn't altogether escaped me :-))

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Kreisleriana July 17th 05 12:56 AM

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:12:39 +0100, "Adrian"
yodeled:

Exocat wrote:
"Adrian" wrote
Great pictures, Gordon. Broadband is great for pictures isn't it,
what's
your upload speed? Mine is 288 Kbps which seams slow compared to
download speeds.

Thanks. I blame the subject, it'd be hard to get things badly wrong.
Yes, my uploading's rated at only 288 too which isn't lighting-fast
except compared to the Bad Old Days of dialup - I reckon it works
around 10 times faster which will do for now. I hear SDSL isn't
too far away.....

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

I forgot to mention, every time I see his name I think of I Claudius and
want to spell it Clavdivs.

Did you ever see the Muppet version, "Me Claudius"? ;)

The best part was the opening "credits," as a fuzzy little Muppet
caterpillar inched its way across a mosaic. ;)

Theresa

Exocat July 17th 05 10:01 AM

"Kreisleriana" wrote
Did you ever see the Muppet version, "Me Claudius"? ;)
The best part was the opening "credits," as a fuzzy little Muppet
caterpillar inched its way across a mosaic. ;)

I'm afraid I missed it. Sounds great. Shame :-(

I shall have to see how the "real thing" gets on, tho'
I only have tiles, no mosaic.

Purrs

G & the TT/FF