CatBanter

-   -   How the heck am I supposed to write my paper?? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65091)

Carolyn Thraves December 5th 05 04:02 PM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

Your cat is beautiful! It's lovely the way that they want to be
sociable all of the time, even if it's not in your best interests
work-wise. I'm fostering two kittens at the moment and both love to
chase the mouse pointer on the computer screen! They jump across the
keyboard in order to do it, but I have to forgive them as they are SO
adorable!

Unfortunately don't have any photos I can show...

Carolyn

Karen December 5th 05 04:24 PM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

That butt shot is hysterical!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...nm=bc0fscd.jpg

&.src=ph

CatNipped December 5th 05 04:57 PM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
or THIS?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

That one made me laugh out loud!

Hugs,

CatNipped

SuzQ December 10th 05 05:52 PM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

But its such a cute furry backside. Did you really "want" to type anyway.
Suz&Spicey