CatBanter

-   -   Temporarily usenet-handicapped (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79814)

Kajikit May 2nd 07 03:47 PM

Temporarily usenet-handicapped

NIN closed my account on me because we changed our credit card so the
payment bounced... (they didn't even send a reminder email... :( ) and
it doesn't want to let us fix it today, so I'm reduced to Google...
Two things - google groups sucks, and I feel naked without my Agent
running!

Adrian A May 2nd 07 04:51 PM

Kajikit wrote:
NIN closed my account on me because we changed our credit card so the
payment bounced... (they didn't even send a reminder email... :( ) and
it doesn't want to let us fix it today, so I'm reduced to Google...
Two things - google groups sucks, and I feel naked without my Agent
running!

Try using nntp.aioe.org which is what Polonca uses, it's free and usefull
for a backup for text only groups.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.