CatBanter

-   -   Demanding little girl (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110255)

Mark Edwards November 12th 13 11:09 PM

Demanding little girl

Since RECENTLY becoming a lap cat, Apache makes a point of walking over
now and then to make sure my legs are not crossed, JUST IN CASE she
wants to climb up in my lap.

If my legs are crossed or, heaven forbid, Little Boy is in my lap, she
gives me an angry "MEOW!". After I am properly chastised, she walks
away, throwing one more "MEOW!" over her shoulder at me, for good measure.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Bastette November 13th 13 02:37 AM

Demanding little girl

Mark Edwards wrote:

Since RECENTLY becoming a lap cat, Apache makes a point of walking over
now and then to make sure my legs are not crossed, JUST IN CASE she
wants to climb up in my lap.

If my legs are crossed or, heaven forbid, Little Boy is in my lap, she
gives me an angry "MEOW!". After I am properly chastised, she walks
away, throwing one more "MEOW!" over her shoulder at me, for good measure.

I don't know, Mark, it doesn't sound like you've learned your lesson.

--
Joyce

There is no alternative to being yourself.