CatBanter

-   -   TX kitty fur (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1227)

Stacey November 25th 03 02:28 AM

TX kitty fur

Lisa and Liz.. thanks for the cards! I simply must get mine out.. maybe
tomorrow at work, LOL.

Liz sent some kitty fur and Patrick, Bob and Nancy were unimpressed. Moose
tried to eat it and Moogie was seen dragging the card around a little bit
ago! LOL.

Stacey :)

jmcquown November 25th 03 04:03 AM

Stacey wrote:
Lisa and Liz.. thanks for the cards! I simply must get mine out..
maybe tomorrow at work, LOL.

Liz sent some kitty fur and Patrick, Bob and Nancy were unimpressed.
Moose tried to eat it and Moogie was seen dragging the card around a
little bit ago! LOL.

Stacey :)

Persia sniffed the fur from Liz' card and *freaked out*. Her eyes got huge
and she started battling my hand. I had to put it away before she went
completely crazy.
Have I ever mentioned Persia does not like other cats?

Jill

Steve Touchstone November 25th 03 04:54 AM

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:03:56 -0600, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Stacey wrote:
Lisa and Liz.. thanks for the cards! I simply must get mine out..
maybe tomorrow at work, LOL.

Liz sent some kitty fur and Patrick, Bob and Nancy were unimpressed.
Moose tried to eat it and Moogie was seen dragging the card around a
little bit ago! LOL.

Stacey :)

Persia sniffed the fur from Liz' card and *freaked out*. Her eyes got huge
and she started battling my hand. I had to put it away before she went
completely crazy.
Have I ever mentioned Persia does not like other cats?

Jill

I hadn't opened up the card until I read this, so had to check my
gang's reactions. Sammy was closest, and she was fascinated. I offered
it to Rocky, who was interested, but after a couple sniffs he got up,
got a drink and then back to the important business of sleeping.
Little Bit was already napping, and was just annoyed that I couldn't
wait until she woke up on her own. I imagine she was thinking that we
do NOT need another cat, as she's still getting used to the idea that
Rocky is here. As I was making the rounds, Sammy followed me wanting
another sniff. When I put the card down on the table she tried to make
off with it, and I ended up putting the card in a drawer.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]

Sherry November 25th 03 05:31 AM

Persia sniffed the fur from Liz' card and *freaked out*. Her eyes got huge
and she started battling my hand. I had to put it away before she went
completely crazy.
Have I ever mentioned Persia does not like other cats?

Jill

LOL! I can just hear her "Okay... I know the rest of that cat is in that
envelope somewhere...." What a personality!

Sherry

jmcquown November 25th 03 07:49 AM

Sherry wrote:
Persia sniffed the fur from Liz' card and *freaked out*. Her eyes
got huge and she started battling my hand. I had to put it away
before she went completely crazy.
Have I ever mentioned Persia does not like other cats?

Jill

LOL! I can just hear her "Okay... I know the rest of that cat is in
that envelope somewhere...." What a personality!

Sherry

I wish I could have gotten a picture of her face! I mentioned her eyes were
huge. Her nose was twitching a mile a minute. You hit the nail on the
head: she had to have been thinking, "Okay, where's the rest of the cat?!"
ROFL

Jill