CatBanter

-   -   Job purrs, please (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1022)

Dan Mahoney November 8th 03 01:44 AM

Job purrs, please

This might be premature, but Nancy (my wife) has learned of a job that
she's decided to apply for. It's close by, a *real* job instead of that
contract nonsense she worked at ESRI, and it's in a field she has a lot
of experience in and enjoys working in.

We'd appreciate purrs that the folks at the company find her resume
interesting enough to giv eher an interview quickly, then decide to hire
her.

With the current state of the economy, just finding a job in a field one
enjoys can be a major accomplishment.

Dan

Yoj November 8th 03 02:39 AM

Purrs are on their way.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." _Ralph Waldo Emerson

Brenda November 8th 03 04:22 AM

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
This might be premature, but Nancy (my wife) has learned of a job that
she's decided to apply for. It's close by, a *real* job instead of that
contract nonsense she worked at ESRI, and it's in a field she has a lot
of experience in and enjoys working in.

We'd appreciate purrs that the folks at the company find her resume
interesting enough to giv eher an interview quickly, then decide to hire
her.

With the current state of the economy, just finding a job in a field one
enjoys can be a major accomplishment.

Dan

my three champion purrers are on the job!
Brenda

Marina November 8th 03 05:27 AM

"Dan Mahoney" wrote
This might be premature, but Nancy (my wife) has learned of a job that
she's decided to apply for. It's close by, a *real* job instead of that
contract nonsense she worked at ESRI, and it's in a field she has a lot
of experience in and enjoys working in.

Many purrs coming over for Nancy to find her onetruejob.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Steve Touchstone November 8th 03 06:26 AM

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 17:44:11 -0800, Dan Mahoney wrote:

This might be premature, but Nancy (my wife) has learned of a job that
she's decided to apply for. It's close by, a *real* job instead of that
contract nonsense she worked at ESRI, and it's in a field she has a lot
of experience in and enjoys working in.

We'd appreciate purrs that the folks at the company find her resume
interesting enough to giv eher an interview quickly, then decide to hire
her.

With the current state of the economy, just finding a job in a field one
enjoys can be a major accomplishment.

Dan

Purrs coming that this will be the job she gets and that it will be
all she thhinks it is. Just the possibility might get her old
employers off their collection duffs and make a decent offer of a
"real" job. Of ourse after all the time they've been dragging their
duff I imagine it would have to be a really good offer to get her to
stay.
--
Steve Touchstone,
remove Junk for email

JBHajos November 8th 03 12:05 PM

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 17:44:11 -0800, Dan Mahoney wrote:

We'd appreciate purrs that the folks at the company find her resume
interesting enough to giv eher an interview quickly, then decide to hire
her.

Purrs in abundance on their way!! Hope it all works out well.

Jeanne
Jeanne Hajos
spamguard:( u is i, and not is net)
===
"Anger improves nothing except the arch of a cat's back."
--- Coleman Cox
My SETI team:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...am_125874.html

lrulan November 8th 03 01:42 PM

yes, purrs and prayers for Nancy. Hope she gets that job and quickly!
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

polonca12000 November 8th 03 02:40 PM

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Nancy to get her dream job,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
This might be premature, but Nancy (my wife) has learned of a job that
she's decided to apply for. It's close by, a *real* job instead of that
contract nonsense she worked at ESRI, and it's in a field she has a lot
of experience in and enjoys working in.

snip