CatBanter

-   -   Boyfie (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110690)

[email protected] February 13th 14 03:33 PM

Boyfie

How is he doing??

MaryL[_2_] February 13th 14 04:00 PM

Boyfie

wrote in message

How is he doing??

~~~~~~~
Yes, please. We are all looking for a report and hope it is good.

MaryL

[email protected] February 13th 14 09:30 PM

Boyfie

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:33:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
How is he doing??

It's been two days since we've heard anything

Sylvia M[_3_] February 14th 14 05:27 AM

Boyfie

wrote in message
How is he doing??

I hope he's eating better by now.

Sylvia

jmcquown[_2_] February 14th 14 03:08 PM

Boyfie

On 2/13/2014 10:33 AM, wrote:
How is he doing??

I'm a little concerned we haven't heard from Tweed in a few days.
Hopefully she's just busy or enjoying spending time with Boyfie.

Jill

Joy February 14th 14 07:45 PM

Boyfie

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 2/13/2014 10:33 AM, wrote:
How is he doing??

I'm a little concerned we haven't heard from Tweed in a few days.
Hopefully she's just busy or enjoying spending time with Boyfie.

Jill

Yes, it is a bit worrisome. Let's hope.

Joy

jmcquown[_2_] February 15th 14 02:41 PM

Boyfie

On 2/14/2014 2:45 PM, Joy wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 2/13/2014 10:33 AM, wrote:
How is he doing??

I'm a little concerned we haven't heard from Tweed in a few days.
Hopefully she's just busy or enjoying spending time with Boyfie.

Jill

Yes, it is a bit worrisome. Let's hope.

Joy

Does anyone know how to get in touch with her?

Jill

Mike Mayers February 15th 14 04:42 PM

Boyfie

Can someone in england call her vet and ask him for advice on contacting her?

MaryL[_2_] February 15th 14 05:03 PM

Boyfie

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 2/14/2014 2:45 PM, Joy wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 2/13/2014 10:33 AM, wrote:
How is he doing??

I'm a little concerned we haven't heard from Tweed in a few days.
Hopefully she's just busy or enjoying spending time with Boyfie.

Jill

Yes, it is a bit worrisome. Let's hope.

Joy

Does anyone know how to get in touch with her?

Jill

~~~~~~~~
I have been wondering that same thing. At this point, I am worried about
*both* Tweed and Boyfie.

MaryL

MaryL[_2_] February 15th 14 05:07 PM

Boyfie

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 2/14/2014 2:45 PM, Joy wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 2/13/2014 10:33 AM, wrote:
How is he doing??

I'm a little concerned we haven't heard from Tweed in a few days.
Hopefully she's just busy or enjoying spending time with Boyfie.

Jill

Yes, it is a bit worrisome. Let's hope.

Joy

Does anyone know how to get in touch with her?

Jill

~~~~~~~~
I just took another look at Tweed's return address. I am going to delete
the spam-check and will see if I can get email to reach her. I will post a
message if I get a reply.

MaryL