CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Outdoor vs Indoor Cats Again! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21003)

LeeAnne January 8th 04 03:58 PM

Still a jackass I see - you're un-flipping-real you know that? Get over it.
Here in the US when you adopt a cat out of a shelter they give you at least
three provisions: you get it fixed to prevent over population, you get it's
shots ASAP if they're needed -AND- you keep the indoors - some even add in
the "please do no declaw"

I'm so glad I have a life - I haven't been on this newsgroup regularly for
ages and here you are still posting your drivel - my god man - get outside
like you like your cats to do - you need another hobby.

LeeAnne
proud mom of Max, 100% indoor, or supervised outdoor kitty

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message

In the US, the prevailing policy, position and view is
to keep cat indoors...it's safer.

No it isn't and no it isn't.

--
Bob.

You have not been charged for this lesson. Please pass it to all your
friends so they may learn as well.

Luvskats00 January 8th 04 04:26 PM

To prove he's not a troll,
Bob Brenchley.
does his research and posts

No it isn't and no it isn't.

Once again, Bob B. shows the world what happens when someone stops taking
needed medication!

Bob Brenchley. January 8th 04 05:04 PM

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:58:09 -0500, "LeeAnne"
wrote:

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
.. .

In the US, the prevailing policy, position and view is
to keep cat indoors...it's safer.

No it isn't and no it isn't.

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

Still a jackass I see - you're un-flipping-real you know that? Get over it.
Here in the US when you adopt a cat out of a shelter they give you at least
three provisions: you get it fixed

How can you 2fix" something that is not broken?

to prevent over population, you get it's
shots ASAP if they're needed -AND- you keep the indoors

That is a lie. Less than 35% of US shelters have any form of indoor
only clause, and many of them only insist on indoor only in certain
areas. In the rest of the world those areas would not be deemed
suitable for a cat as most of the world treats its cats better.

- some even add in
the "please do no declaw"

Sadly people like you who ill-treat cats by locking them up 24/7 are
the cause of the declawing.

I'm so glad I have a life - I haven't been on this newsgroup regularly for
ages and here you are still posting your drivel

Facts - just plain everyday facts.

- my god man - get outside
like you like your cats to do - you need another hobby.

LeeAnne
proud mom of Max, 100% indoor, or supervised outdoor kitty

You are a very sick animal abuser - I'm glad to say that in civilized
countries you would not be allowed to have cats.

--
Bob.

The difference between ordinary stupid and extraordinary stupid can be
summed up in one word -- YOU.

Bob Brenchley. January 8th 04 05:05 PM

On 08 Jan 2004 16:26:12 GMT, (Luvskats00) wrote:

To prove he's not a troll,
Bob Brenchley.

does his research and posts

No it isn't and no it isn't.

Once again, Bob B. shows the world what happens when someone stops taking
needed medication!

Stupid Troll.

--
Bob.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
public.

ParrotRob January 10th 04 01:08 AM

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
On 04 Jan 2004 16:02:56 GMT, (GovtLawyer) wrote:

I think pet owners should understand the difference between wild, feral
animals, and domesticated ones. Our pets need our protection more than

they
need to be allowed to roam around at will.

Just my two cents.

If you live in an area where, for whatever reason, you feel unable to
allow a healthy cat its freedom to roam for at least some time each
day (and only you can judge your area) then don't have a cat. To have
a healthy cat, knowing you will keep it in 24/7 marks you are being
cruel, selfish, or both.

Christ, I thought you were dead. Actually I was hoping you were.

Imbecile.

ParrotRob January 10th 04 01:13 AM

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
You swapped one cage for another. If you had not been so selfish they
would have stood the chance of getting a proper home.

Pssst ... don't show the world you're a complete moron! An apartment vs.

cage in Petco? Did you have a lobotomy?

As a matter of fact, he did. Go easy on him, he finds it hard to
distinguish between fantasy and reality.