CatBanter

-   -   Forty-Five Pounder (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68264)

Robert Cohen March 29th 06 12:26 AM

Forty-Five Pounder

www.ajc.com

at approximately half-way down the page, click:

(I don't know if registration will be required to see the Atlanta
newspaper's video)

ajcvideo
Smyrna's 'fat cat' tips the scales at 45 pounds

Christina Websell March 29th 06 01:24 AM

Forty-Five Pounder

"Robert Cohen" wrote in message
oups.com...
www.ajc.com

at approximately half-way down the page, click:

(I don't know if registration will be required to see the Atlanta
newspaper's video)

ajcvideo
Smyrna's 'fat cat' tips the scales at 45 pounds

I am not even going to look. Boyfie manages well at around 8 lbs and Kitty
who is extremely tiny goes along at smaller than this very well too.
I've posted before about "fat cats" My opinion has not changed. It's
abusive to let cats get enormously fat IMO. I can't understand that when
the owners notice that their cats are getting, say, too fluffy, that they
just don't reduce the food. It seems so easy, I do it all the time. Cats
getting a bit too fat, reduce the food slightly, losing weight increase it.
It isn't rocket science. Even I can do it.

Tweed