CatBanter

-   -   Holiday Safety Tips for Cats (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10082)

MaryL December 13th 04 02:24 PM

Holiday Safety Tips for Cats

The holiday season is here, and there are reports almost every year about
cats that had to be rushed to the vet because of an accident related to
Christmas trees, swallowing ribbon or tinsel, eating poisonous plants, or
other "seasonal" incidents. This site provides a number of holiday
suggestions to protect our furbabies. It is *not* my web site, but it
includes a number of excellent safety tips for cats -- and I get "bragging
rights" because Duffy serves as the "model" for the page (which opens with a
picture of Duffy in the Christmas tree).
http://community-2.webtv.net/getcathelp/holidaysafety/

--
MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)