CatBanter

-   -   Kitty Spoon (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3705)

Ginger-lyn Summer May 23rd 04 07:17 PM

Kitty Spoon

I saw something at the grocery store yesterday I couldn't resist.
It's a cat spoon. It's plastic, has a little kitty head at the top
with its mouth open (so you can hang it up), and it's notched so you
can (supposedly) clean out the entire can of cat food. It was too
cute and I just *had* to spend to two bucks it cost. Anybody else
have one of these?

Ginger-lyn

Flippy May 24th 04 01:03 AM

"Ginger-lyn Summer" wrote in message
I saw something at the grocery store yesterday I couldn't resist.
It's a cat spoon. It's plastic, has a little kitty head at the top
with its mouth open (so you can hang it up), and it's notched so you
can (supposedly) clean out the entire can of cat food. It was too
cute and I just *had* to spend to two bucks it cost. Anybody else
have one of these?

Ginger-lyn

Yeah, I've got one of those, Ginger-lyn. They're adorable!

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

---

SUQKRT May 25th 04 12:49 PM

In article ,
(Ginger-lyn Summer) wrote:

I saw something at the grocery store yesterday I couldn't resist.
It's a cat spoon. It's plastic, has a little kitty head at the top
with its mouth open (so you can hang it up), and it's notched so you
can (supposedly) clean out the entire can of cat food. It was too
cute and I just *had* to spend to two bucks it cost. Anybody else
have one of these?

Ginger-lyn

Yup, that sounds like Spicey's spoon.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")