CatBanter

-   -   Two new Chester pics (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68231)

Susan M March 28th 06 04:33 AM

Two new Chester pics

Hi the

My daughter took this picture of "the most handsome cat in the world",
Chester:
http://tinyurl.com/n3dxd

And here is Chester out in the snow:
http://tinyurl.com/q6h3x

Enjoy my little fluffy friend :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Victor Martinez March 28th 06 04:38 AM

Two new Chester pics

Susan M wrote:
And here is Chester out in the snow:
http://tinyurl.com/q6h3x

Holy snow covered cat, Batman!

Chester is a cutie. But how about Otis? :)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Susan M March 28th 06 04:44 AM

Two new Chester pics

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Holy snow covered cat, Batman!

He's a Husky cat - never notices :-) Otis whines away and runs inside
snuggles in a blanket. He's just so sensitive ;-)

Chester is a cutie. But how about Otis? :)

You kind of expect to see Otis' face between Chester and the camera don't
you :D He must have been stuck outside or something!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

badwilson March 28th 06 04:46 AM

Two new Chester pics

Awww, great pics! Your daughter is a great photographer and is also very
good at picking her subjects :-)
--
Britta

Pamela Shirk March 28th 06 05:13 AM

Two new Chester pics

"Susan M" wrote in message
Hi the

My daughter took this picture of "the most handsome cat in the world",
Chester:
http://tinyurl.com/n3dxd

And here is Chester out in the snow:
http://tinyurl.com/q6h3x

Enjoy my little fluffy friend :-)

He's so cute and brave to be out there while the world is ending. :-)

Pam S. who's world didn't end this year and who's cats haven't blamed her it

mlbriggs March 28th 06 07:21 AM

Two new Chester pics

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:33:19 -0700, Susan M wrote:

Hi the

My daughter took this picture of "the most handsome cat in the world",
Chester:
http://tinyurl.com/n3dxd

And here is Chester out in the snow:
http://tinyurl.com/q6h3x

Enjoy my little fluffy friend :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

I agree with your daughter-- he is very handsome. MLB

[email protected] March 28th 06 09:20 AM

Two new Chester pics

Susan M wrote:

My daughter took this picture of "the most handsome cat in the world",
Chester: http://tinyurl.com/n3dxd
And here is Chester out in the snow:
http://tinyurl.com/q6h3x

Awww, he certainly is very handsome!

Joyce

[email protected] March 28th 06 09:21 AM

Two new Chester pics

Susan M wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote

Chester is a cutie. But how about Otis? :)

You kind of expect to see Otis' face between Chester and the
camera don't you :D

Pulling a Shamrock? :)

Joyce

Adrian A March 28th 06 11:34 AM

Two new Chester pics

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

My daughter took this picture of "the most handsome cat in the world",
Chester:
http://tinyurl.com/n3dxd

And here is Chester out in the snow:
http://tinyurl.com/q6h3x

Enjoy my little fluffy friend :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Chester is very handsome, thanks for posting those.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Marina March 28th 06 02:39 PM

Two new Chester pics

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

My daughter took this picture of "the most handsome cat in the world",
Chester:
http://tinyurl.com/n3dxd

Well done - beautiful picture of a handsome cat!

And here is Chester out in the snow:
http://tinyurl.com/q6h3x

Enjoy my little fluffy friend :-)

He's such a sweetie. Miranda doesn't mind the snow at all (it was
snowing again today - I wish it would stop already!).

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi