CatBanter

-   -   Purrs for Uncle (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65123)

ann791 December 6th 05 02:07 AM

Purrs for Uncle

My 80 yr old uncle had triple bypass surgery over the weekend. He is in a
medically induced coma to keep him still.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Enfilade December 6th 05 03:00 AM

Purrs for Uncle

CatNipped wrote:
Healing purrs on the way.

Sending purrs.

--Fil and the Canadian Clowder

Yoj December 6th 05 03:46 AM

Purrs for Uncle

Purrs are on their way.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Sam Nash December 6th 05 04:22 AM

Purrs for Uncle

"ann791" wrote in message
My 80 yr old uncle had triple bypass surgery over the weekend. He is in a
medically induced coma to keep him still.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Purrs on the way for his recovery.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Irulan December 6th 05 04:30 AM

Purrs for Uncle

Purrs and prayers from us for your Uncle's quick recovery.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

Adrian December 6th 05 04:54 PM

Purrs for Uncle

ann791 wrote:
My 80 yr old uncle had triple bypass surgery over the weekend. He is
in a medically induced coma to keep him still.
Ann

Sending purrs.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Julie Cook December 6th 05 05:09 PM

Purrs for Uncle

ann791 wrote:

My 80 yr old uncle had triple bypass surgery over the weekend. He is in a
medically induced coma to keep him still.
Ann

Purrs x 5 on the way for your uncle as well as his family.
Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

polonca12000 December 6th 05 10:10 PM

Purrs for Uncle

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for your uncle to recover
completely and hugs for his worried family,
Polonca and Soncek

[email protected] December 7th 05 09:11 PM

Purrs for Uncle

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 21:07:21 -0500, "ann791"
wrote:

My 80 yr old uncle had triple bypass surgery over the weekend. He is in a
medically induced coma to keep him still.
Ann

I'm so sorry, Ann. Purrs for his full recovery.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)