CatBanter

-   -   Bad Sammy (hee hee) BAD! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6393)

Steve Touchstone August 26th 04 02:42 AM

Bad Sammy (hee hee) BAD!

A little while ago I heard someone banging the kitchen cupboards.
Sammy regularly opens any cupboard she can reach, and when I looked I
could see her standing on her hind legs pawing the cupboard. When I
told her "NO!" she sat down and looked at me. A couple minutes later I
heard the banging again, and saw Sam again standing on her back legs
at the cupboard. Just as I was about to scold her again she sat down
and the banging continued.

When I got up and went to check out the situation, I found that Rocky
was in the cupboard trying to get out. I suspect, but can't prove,
that Sammy opened the cupboard, and talked him into going inside, then
slammed the door. Also, now that I think about, it really didn't look
like she was trying to open the door, more like she was holding it
closed ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

CatNipped August 26th 04 02:44 AM

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
Also, now that I think about, it really didn't look
like she was trying to open the door, more like she was holding it
closed ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

ROTFLMAO! Sounds a bit like my Sammy!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yoj August 26th 04 03:28 AM

[...]

LOL! Sounds like a typical sibling.

Joy

jmcquown August 26th 04 03:57 AM

Steve Touchstone wrote:
A little while ago I heard someone banging the kitchen cupboards.
Sammy regularly opens any cupboard she can reach, and when I looked I
could see her standing on her hind legs pawing the cupboard. When I
told her "NO!" she sat down and looked at me. A couple minutes later I
heard the banging again, and saw Sam again standing on her back legs
at the cupboard. Just as I was about to scold her again she sat down
and the banging continued.

When I got up and went to check out the situation, I found that Rocky
was in the cupboard trying to get out. I suspect, but can't prove,
that Sammy opened the cupboard, and talked him into going inside, then
slammed the door. Also, now that I think about, it really didn't look
like she was trying to open the door, more like she was holding it
closed ;-)

ROFLMAO!!!! I'll bet you're right!

Jill