CatBanter

-   -   That is not CHEESE! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6318)

Bill Stock August 23rd 04 11:54 PM

That is not CHEESE!

Smoke's a Cheese commonsewer.

I was having a grilled cheese sandwhich for supper, but used processed
cheese product (slices) instead of the usual Cracker Barrel. So when I
offered Smokey her usual taste she turned her nose up at it. She said that's
plastic, not CHEESE.

Ted Davis August 24th 04 01:18 AM

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:54:54 GMT, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

Smoke's a Cheese commonsewer.

I was having a grilled cheese sandwhich for supper, but used processed
cheese product (slices) instead of the usual Cracker Barrel. So when I
offered Smokey her usual taste she turned her nose up at it. She said that's
plastic, not CHEESE.

I once saw a box in a grocery store labeled "pasteurized process
cheese food spread". I was afraid to read the ingredients list, but I
suspect cheese was not high on the list.

--
T.E.D. ) DO NOT send attachments: messages with attachments are deleted at the server.

Singh August 24th 04 03:39 AM

Fritzie was a cheese lover. Once I left a box of pizza unattended while at work;
I returned to find the poor innocent pizza raped and pillaged and every scrap of
cheese eaten off, and a cat with a VERY smug look on his face!

Blessings,

Baha

Marina August 24th 04 05:33 AM

"Bill Stock" wrote
Smoke's a Cheese commonsewer.

I was having a grilled cheese sandwhich for supper, but used processed
cheese product (slices) instead of the usual Cracker Barrel. So when I
offered Smokey her usual taste she turned her nose up at it. She said

that's
plastic, not CHEESE.

LOL! Nikki used to read the price tag on cheese, and if it was too cheap,
she wouldn't eat it (this is what must have happened).

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki