CatBanter

-   -   picture of Cinders (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6734)

John F. Eldredge September 6th 04 01:44 AM

picture of Cinders

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Marina September 6th 04 05:27 AM

"John F. Eldredge" wrote

I got a cell phone with a built-in camera a few days ago, and tried
it out with pictures of my cat Cinders and several photos on a trip
to the zoo. The zoo pictures were disappointing (the photos don't
have enough pixels to show much details), but the picture of Cinders
turned out well. I guess that I should limit the use of the
phone-cam to closeup pictures.

The photo of Cinders is in the RPCA pictures group on Yahoo, in a
folder called "Cinders".

Aww, she's a pretty girl.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

LOL September 6th 04 07:45 AM

John F. Eldredge wrote in message . ..

I got a cell phone with a built-in camera a few days ago, and tried
it out with pictures of my cat Cinders and several photos on a trip
to the zoo. The zoo pictures were disappointing (the photos don't
have enough pixels to show much details), but the picture of Cinders
turned out well. I guess that I should limit the use of the
phone-cam to closeup pictures.

The photo of Cinders is in the RPCA pictures group on Yahoo, in a
folder called "Cinders".

Aww, what a sweet-looking kitty! I love that one white foot. :-)

------
Krista