CatBanter

-   -   Could we have "Get your furry butt home" purrs for Princess, please? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89450)

Phoenix June 25th 08 05:37 AM

Could we have "Get your furry butt home" purrs for Princess, please?

Princess, our 16-year-old Siamese, had started losing weight, so we have
an appointment for her with TED (thinking it is most likely a dental
problem). Which meant that tonight we were going to make sure she stayed
in so we could get her there. (While all our cats are indoor/outdoor,
she is old and mostly stays inside, just occasionally going out on the
deck to lie in the sun when it's warm weather.)

When we started talking, we realized we hadn't either of us seen her
since last night sometime after I went to bed.

Which is odd. She almost always is asleep on the laptop in John's
office, or on the arm of the couch in my office all day long.

We don't know if she is pulling a BCT because she figured out we are
going to take her to TED; if is really ill and has gone off because she
just figured to die (no! please no...); is stuck somewhere that we don't
know about (though we checked all the usual suspects for that); or is
getting senile; or what!

So we could use "get your furry butt HOME, Princess!" purrs, please.
Thank you.

Deborah
slave to the gang of eight

Marina June 25th 08 06:16 AM

Phoenix wrote:

So we could use "get your furry butt HOME, Princess!" purrs, please.
Thank you.

GYFBH purrs on the way.

Joy June 25th 08 06:23 AM

Could we have "Get your furry butt home" purrs for Princess, please?

Purrs are on the way!

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

LesleyM via CatKB.com June 25th 08 09:51 AM

Phoenix wrote:

So we could use "get your furry butt HOME, Princess!" purrs, please.
Thank you.

Princess! Get that furry butt home NOW!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Bettina June 25th 08 12:42 PM

On 25 Jun., 06:37, Phoenix wrote:
[...]

Mega-purrs for Princess to show up soon!

Bettina

Kreisleriana[_3_] June 25th 08 01:11 PM

[...]

Princess, stop scaring your family and show yourself!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

jmcquown[_2_] June 25th 08 01:36 PM

Phoenix wrote:
We don't know if she is pulling a BCT because she figured out we are
going to take her to TED; if is really ill and has gone off because
she just figured to die (no! please no...); is stuck somewhere that
we don't know about (though we checked all the usual suspects for
that); or is getting senile; or what!

So we could use "get your furry butt HOME, Princess!" purrs, please.
Thank you.

Deborah
slave to the gang of eight

Get your furry butt home NOW, Princess!!

Jill

Irulan June 25th 08 05:37 PM

Could we have "Get your furry butt home" purrs for Princess, please?

Purrs and prayers going your way that Princess comes
home soon.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan