CatBanter

-   -   Super Cute! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63456)

Kreisleriana October 8th 05 06:39 AM

Super Cute!

I ran across these adorable brothers when I was looking over abpa.
Aren't they too cute and cuddly? They really have the symmetrical,
synchronized thing down. They are even wearing bowties in a couple of
shots. ;)
http://www.matthewandraquel.com/gallery08/master.html

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

jmcquown October 8th 05 01:03 PM

Kreisleriana wrote:
I ran across these adorable brothers when I was looking over abpa.
Aren't they too cute and cuddly? They really have the symmetrical,
synchronized thing down. They are even wearing bowties in a couple of
shots. ;)
http://www.matthewandraquel.com/gallery08/master.html

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

They are indeed cute! And they have "fluffy" faces :)

Jill

Victor Martinez October 8th 05 02:37 PM

Kreisleriana wrote:
synchronized thing down. They are even wearing bowties in a couple of
shots. ;)
http://www.matthewandraquel.com/gallery08/master.html

These are awesome! Too bad none of our sibling pairs look alike... :(

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Karen October 8th 05 03:11 PM

On 2005-10-08 00:39:59 -0500, Kreisleriana said:

I ran across these adorable brothers when I was looking over abpa.
Aren't they too cute and cuddly? They really have the symmetrical,
synchronized thing down. They are even wearing bowties in a couple of
shots. ;)
http://www.matthewandraquel.com/gallery08/master.html

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Those pictures with the red collars in the snow would make such GREAT
Christmas cards! Handsome boys for sure.

Jane October 11th 05 06:21 PM

I ran across these adorable brothers when I was looking over abpa.
Aren't they too cute and cuddly? They really have the symmetrical,
synchronized thing down. They are even wearing bowties in a couple of
shots. ;)
http://www.matthewandraquel.com/gallery08/master.html

AWWW!! They look like Best Buddies.
I've taken pictures similar to their 'Rainy Day Snoozin' picture.
However, I would have titled it 'the hard life of housecats during
a rainstorm'. lol

Jane