CatBanter

-   -   kitty pix link (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91708)

Steve Touchstone[_3_] October 26th 08 10:31 PM

kitty pix link

still working on the pix taken on my long time away from the group.
Here's the first batch of my girls - still have some group shots which
may or may not make it to photobucket.

http://tinyurl.com/5dhdn6

[note to self - don't wait to empty the camera until there's over 3
gig of vid and pix]
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby

[email protected] October 26th 08 10:51 PM

kitty pix link

Steve Touchstone wrote:

still working on the pix taken on my long time away from the group.
Here's the first batch of my girls - still have some group shots which
may or may not make it to photobucket.

http://tinyurl.com/5dhdn6

They're adorable. I love the kitties in their separate laundry baskets.
Princess is beautiful.

--
Joyce ^..^

Steve Touchstone[_3_] October 26th 08 11:17 PM

kitty pix link

On 26 Oct 2008 22:51:44 GMT, wrote:

Steve Touchstone wrote:

still working on the pix taken on my long time away from the group.
Here's the first batch of my girls - still have some group shots which
may or may not make it to photobucket.

http://tinyurl.com/5dhdn6

They're adorable. I love the kitties in their separate laundry baskets.
Princess is beautiful.

She's the most social of my cats. Anyone who visits can expect her in
their lap as soon as they sit down. I still sometimes wonder how she
came to be abandoned to have her kittens on the roof of a bar. She
shows no interest in going outside, so I'm thinking she was an inside
only cat before she came here.

Kreisleriana[_3_] October 26th 08 11:24 PM

kitty pix link

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
still working on the pix taken on my long time away from the group.
Here's the first batch of my girls - still have some group shots which
may or may not make it to photobucket.

http://tinyurl.com/5dhdn6

[note to self - don't wait to empty the camera until there's over 3
gig of vid and pix]
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
Pix at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids at http://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj

What a delightful assortment!