CatBanter

-   -   What is your biggest question / problem with Maine Coon cats? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=87955)

adammck April 16th 08 05:19 PM

What is your biggest question / problem with Maine Coon cats?

Hi, my name is Adam,

I am currently carrying out research in the field
of Maine Coon Cats in order to create a new ebook.

I was wondering if you could click on the following link;

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...8AuezEPw_3d_3d

and answer the question I have put up there?

It will take you less than 5 minutes and I will give you the ebook
for
free when it is complete and a mention for you and your group in the
book.

All your help is very much appreciated.

Many Regards,

Adam

Sherry April 17th 08 03:02 AM

On Apr 16, 11:19*am, adammck wrote:
Hi, my name is Adam,

I am currently carrying out research in the field
of Maine Coon Cats in order to create a new ebook.

I was wondering if you could click on the following link;

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...8AuezEPw_3d_3d

and answer the question I have put up there?

It will take you less than 5 minutes and I will give you the ebook
for
free when it is complete and a mention for you and your group in the
book.

All your help is very much appreciated.

Many Regards,

Adam

Sorry, but I've clicked on links from unknown posters on the quilting
group, and as a result have unspeakably horrible images permanently
imbedded in my brain, and made it a policy not to trust links. Post
your questions to the group, and you'll probably get responses.

Sherry

jmcquown[_2_] April 17th 08 12:32 PM

Sherry wrote:
On Apr 16, 11:19 am, adammck wrote:
Hi, my name is Adam,

I am currently carrying out research in the field
of Maine Coon Cats in order to create a new ebook.

I was wondering if you could click on the following link;

Sorry, but I've clicked on links from unknown posters on the quilting
group, and as a result have unspeakably horrible images permanently
imbedded in my brain, and made it a policy not to trust links. Post
your questions to the group, and you'll probably get responses.

Sherry

It's a good idea *never* to click on links provided by people you don't
know. "Surveys" are frequently posted by students who have to complete an
assignment but they're too darn lazy to do the research themself.

Jill

Sherry April 17th 08 01:52 PM

On Apr 17, 6:32*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Sherry wrote:
On Apr 16, 11:19 am, adammck wrote:
Hi, my name is Adam,

I am currently carrying out research in the field
of Maine Coon Cats in order to create a new ebook.

I was wondering if you could click on the following link;

Sorry, but I've clicked on links from unknown posters on the quilting
group, and as a result have unspeakably horrible images permanently
imbedded in my brain, and made it a policy not to trust links. Post
your questions to the group, and you'll probably get responses.

Sherry

It's a good idea *never* to click on links provided by people you don't
know. *"Surveys" are frequently posted by students who have to complete an
assignment but they're too darn lazy to do the research themself.

Jill- Hide quoted text -

On the quilting group,the header will say "Please Critique My New
Quilt", or "Free Quilt Pattern". You click on the link, and it's
awful, vile pictures. I don't mind helping someone with a survey;
heck, I like to talk about my cats to anybody who will listen. :-)
But I sure don't click on links anymore.

Sherry