CatBanter

-   -   Have you watched the Whiskas commercials (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67598)

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \) March 6th 06 04:19 PM

Have you watched the Whiskas commercials

http://www.whiskas.com.au/downloads/tvc.asp

Cheryl March 8th 06 02:48 AM

Have you watched the Whiskas commercials

On Mon 06 Mar 2006 11:19:39a, Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )
wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news:viZOf.57583$g47.16851
@tornado.tampabay.rr.com):

http://www.whiskas.com.au/downloads/tvc.asp

The gray tabby spokescat is gorgeous. S/he looks like maybe an
Exotic.

--
Cheryl

jmcquown March 8th 06 12:08 PM

Have you watched the Whiskas commercials

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
http://www.whiskas.com.au/downloads/tvc.asp

I understand a bit about audio and video editing, but really, it looks like
they got those cats to come out on cue and each run to a separate bowl,
especially the one who leaped over the other cat to get to its bowl. How
many people think these cats really did that? Or was it just *really*
clever editing?

At the end, though, it looked to me like they stole some shots from funniest
cat videos or something similar rather than taping them. The video quality
just wasn't the same.

Still, very cute :)

Jill