CatBanter

-   -   rustle rustle rummage rummage (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8701)

Kreisleriana October 26th 04 10:41 PM

rustle rustle rummage rummage

Autumn is in full swing, and it's Rush Hour in my back yard. Birds
all over. Squirrels bounding around, waving those outrageous tails!
Both of them on the ground, rummaging around for food, making
maddening rustle rustle noises. Stinky is on the sill, all aquiver.

Theresa

Bobcat October 26th 04 10:50 PM

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Autumn is in full swing, and it's Rush Hour in my back yard. Birds
all over. Squirrels bounding around, waving those outrageous tails!
Both of them on the ground, rummaging around for food, making
maddening rustle rustle noises. Stinky is on the sill, all aquiver.
Theresa

I think what we have here is found poetry: -

"RUSTLE RUSTLE RUMAGE RUMAGE"
by Theresa Kreisleriana

Sherry October 27th 04 12:48 AM

Autumn is in full swing, and it's Rush Hour in my back yard. Birds
all over. Squirrels bounding around, waving those outrageous tails!
Both of them on the ground, rummaging around for food, making

I'm so jealous. We only have THREE squirrels. And they totally abandon us until
after a freeze. Then they come around and eat out of the feeder. We own this
empty lot in town, with a huge pecan tree on it. I have spent HOURS picking up
pecans for the squirrel feeder, MORE HOURS picking grapes and dehydrating them
for the squirrels, and am ready to call a peanut farmer friend to get the
goobers for them.
We have tons of trees, no dogs. I don't know why the squirrels snub us. What a
bunch of ingrates.

Sherry

Kreisleriana October 27th 04 01:56 AM

On 26 Oct 2004 23:48:04 GMT, itty (Sherry ) yodeled:

Autumn is in full swing, and it's Rush Hour in my back yard. Birds
all over. Squirrels bounding around, waving those outrageous tails!
Both of them on the ground, rummaging around for food, making

I'm so jealous. We only have THREE squirrels. And they totally abandon us until
after a freeze. Then they come around and eat out of the feeder. We own this
empty lot in town, with a huge pecan tree on it. I have spent HOURS picking up
pecans for the squirrel feeder, MORE HOURS picking grapes and dehydrating them
for the squirrels, and am ready to call a peanut farmer friend to get the
goobers for them.
We have tons of trees, no dogs. I don't know why the squirrels snub us. What a
bunch of ingrates.

Sherry

My brother has a so-called squirrel-proof bird feeder. He said five
minutes after he put it up, the squirrels were "out in the yard,
whipping out their tiny slide rules." ;)

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh