CatBanter

-   -   Well done - in Bad Taste (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64470)

Dave Gerecke November 15th 05 12:38 AM

Well done - in Bad Taste

This is in really bad taste.
I take no responsiblity for any reactions.
http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/chowmein.html

Visit at own risk.

dave
not bad, not bad at all

No More Retail November 15th 05 05:53 AM

Well done - in Bad Taste

Well not bad Dave you let the secret out in the poor neighbor hoods that
have a Chinese shop :-o

kilikini November 15th 05 07:48 AM

Well done - in Bad Taste

"Dave Gerecke" wrote in message
. ..
This is in really bad taste.
I take no responsiblity for any reactions.
http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/chowmein.html

Visit at own risk.

dave
not bad, not bad at all

That's an old Weird Al Yankovick song! Someone just put a cartoon to it.

kili

-L. November 15th 05 10:32 AM

Well done - in Bad Taste

Dave Gerecke wrote:
This is in really bad taste.
I take no responsiblity for any reactions.
http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/chowmein.html

Visit at own risk.

dave
not bad, not bad at all

Nothing like a little racism to make *your* day, eh? Idiot.
-L.

SuzQ November 15th 05 12:07 PM

Well done - in Bad Taste

It startled Spicey, she just ran in her to see what the heck was going on.
Funny
Suz& a rudely awoken Spicey

Dave Gerecke November 15th 05 01:34 PM

Well done - in Bad Taste

In article .com, -L.
wrote:

Dave Gerecke wrote:
This is in really bad taste.
I take no responsiblity for any reactions.
http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/chowmein.html

Visit at own risk.

dave
not bad, not bad at all

Nothing like a little racism to make *your* day, eh? Idiot.
-L.

Do you want to be a little bit more clear in what you are tying to say?
dave

Enfilade November 15th 05 03:38 PM

Well done - in Bad Taste

Dave Gerecke wrote:
This is in really bad taste.
I take no responsiblity for any reactions.
http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/chowmein.html

BEtween the rotating circles and the purring sounds, Tyche (on my lap)
quite enjoyed that...

I heard similar rumours about Taco Bell back in the 80s.

--Fil

Dave Gerecke November 15th 05 08:49 PM

Well done - in Bad Taste

In article .com,
Enfilade wrote:

Dave Gerecke wrote:
This is in really bad taste.
I take no responsiblity for any reactions.
http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/chowmein.html

BEtween the rotating circles and the purring sounds, Tyche (on my lap)
quite enjoyed that...

I heard similar rumours about Taco Bell back in the 80s.

--Fil

I have to admit, I was of two minds abut submitting this to th e group.
After all, even though I rolled on the floor laughing at it, I am aware
that this is a cat group.
And that someone might get uptight about this posting.
but I really felt that it was as funny as He**.

But then again, I laughed at the penguin throwing contests sites that
show up some times.
Partly because they have polar bears throwing the penguins.
dave
I also like Bugs Bunny!

No More Retail November 15th 05 08:54 PM

Well done - in Bad Taste

Dave some people are just a little to over sensitive about anything. I
forget who stated "You can't please all people all the time only some people
some of the time"

Prozack November 15th 05 09:56 PM

Well done - in Bad Taste

Dave Gerecke wrote:

Do you want to be a little bit more clear in what you are tying to say?
dave

is this a rhetorical question?