CatBanter

-   -   Ghost Cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=877)

[email protected] October 27th 03 10:35 AM

Ghost Cat

So, who watched it?

OK, so it was predictable and sugary. But it was about a cat!! How
could I resist? And really, as such things go, it was done fairly well.
I loved Margaret!!

Joyce

Dan Mahoney October 27th 03 02:58 PM

wrote:
So, who watched it?

OK, so it was predictable and sugary. But it was about a cat!! How
could I resist? And really, as such things go, it was done fairly well.
I loved Margaret!!

Joyce

But of course! Margaret looked a look like my late Miss DD. Purred like
her, too.

I know it was sappy and silly, but I was still reduced to tears at the
end when Margaret appeared to all the kids.

Dan

Margaret Fine October 27th 03 03:48 PM

wrote:
So, who watched it?

OK, so it was predictable and sugary. But it was about a cat!! How
could I resist? And really, as such things go, it was done fairly well.
I loved Margaret!!

Joyce

What, where? Huh? A Ghostcat named Margaret? Please clue me in. I
can't resist!

Margaret
--
Margaret Fine

Daniel Mahoney October 27th 03 03:56 PM

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
nk.net

What, where? Huh? A Ghostcat named Margaret? Please clue me in. I
can't resist!

Margaret

It's a movie showing on The Animal Channel. If you get Animal
Planet, you can find info on the showing times at

http://animal.discovery.com/schedule...=0&channel=APL

If you don't get Animal Planet, e-mail me and I'll tell you about
it. I don't want to describe it too much cuz I don't want to ruin
it for the folks who will be watcing it.

Dan