CatBanter

-   -   OT - not all "classical" music is "boring" (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85173)

Magic Mood Jeep December 26th 07 04:12 PM

OT - not all "classical" music is "boring"

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/so...ello_Ensemble/

The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Christine K. December 26th 07 04:27 PM

Magic Mood Jeep kirjoitti:
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/so...ello_Ensemble/

Final countdown's originally performed by the Swedish band Europe, IIRC.

And speaking of unboring "classical" music, there's always the Finnish
band Apocalyptica - classically trained cellists, with drummer and
occasional singer, who play heavy metal...
http://www.apocalyptica.de/en_index.html
http://www.youtube.com/apocalypticavideos

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Marina December 26th 07 07:36 PM

Christine K. wrote:

And speaking of unboring "classical" music, there's always the Finnish
band Apocalyptica - classically trained cellists, with drummer and

Yeah, I was just going to call these guys Copy Cats. Apocalyptica has
been doing that for years.