CatBanter

-   -   "Stuffonmycat" Guy Rescues Kitten! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83755)

Kreisleriana[_2_] October 29th 07 09:45 PM

"Stuffonmycat" Guy Rescues Kitten!

Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

[email protected] October 29th 07 10:02 PM

Kreisleriana drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

Oh, how cute! He looks like a baby Smudge!! (Well, except without
the eponymous grey smudges on the nose, that is.)

Yay for Mario. And now I'm going send this link to my friend who
disapproves of stuffonmycat (she thinks it's mean to put stuff on
your cat), so she can see that he is a good guy. :)

Joyce

[email protected] October 29th 07 10:07 PM

wrote:

Kreisleriana drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

Oh, how cute! He looks like a baby Smudge!! (Well, except without
the eponymous grey smudges on the nose, that is.)

Plus, he has a GIANT HEAD!

Joyce

Outsider October 29th 07 11:12 PM

"Stuffonmycat" Guy Rescues Kitten!

wrote in news:47265996$0$14101
:

wrote:

Kreisleriana drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

Oh, how cute! He looks like a baby Smudge!! (Well, except without
the eponymous grey smudges on the nose, that is.)

Plus, he has a GIANT HEAD!

Joyce

He looks totally ready for trouble or at least ready to start trouble!

What a perfect name for him.

Andy

mlbriggs October 29th 07 11:52 PM

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:45:37 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

What an extraordinary mite -- all head and ears. I'll bet s/he grows up
to be a beauty. MLB

CatNipped[_2_] October 30th 07 12:56 AM

wrote in message
Kreisleriana drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

Oh, how cute! He looks like a baby Smudge!! (Well, except without
the eponymous grey smudges on the nose, that is.)

Yay for Mario. And now I'm going send this link to my friend who
disapproves of stuffonmycat (she thinks it's mean to put stuff on
your cat), so she can see that he is a good guy. :)

LOL! If the cat minded, he sure wouldn't just lay there letting his slave
take pictures of his humiliation. Being a cat he probably takes all the
stuff as tribute to his god-hood! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Joyce

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) October 30th 07 01:43 AM

Kreisleriana wrote:

Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

Awwwwww! (His head looks much too big for his body - my
guess is he'll be a very large cat, when he grows up.)

Marina October 30th 07 04:33 AM

Kreisleriana wrote:
Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

Aww, what a sweet little one.

Karen October 31st 07 01:50 AM

On 2007-10-29 16:45:37 -0500, "Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net said:

Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

He was so cute. I was so sorry to hear that the vet report was not
good. These people are definitely good people. I feel bad that it did
not turn out as hoped.

[email protected] October 31st 07 07:20 AM

On 2007-10-29 16:45:37 -0500, "Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net said:

Check out the little mite! Mario's taking him straight-to-vet.
http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=5696

He was so cute. I was so sorry to hear that the vet report was not
good. These people are definitely good people. I feel bad that it did
not turn out as hoped.

Oh, that's so sad. :( I just went to the site and read about it. He
didn't say exactly what was wrong with Iggy, other than anemia from
fleas. (That can certainly be life-threatening, but a transfusion might
have helped. Maybe there were too many other problems, though?)

Poor little boy, I'm so sorry he didn't make it.

Joyce