CatBanter

-   -   Purr Chain (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1178)

Stacey November 21st 03 04:19 AM

Purr Chain

Hi folks.

Just *finally* got through all the posts. We all talk too much!!!!!

I noticed we have a ton of purr requests so I'd like to start a purr chain,
I'll be the first link.

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are in need of
them!

Stacey :)

Marina November 21st 03 06:20 AM

"Stacey" wrote

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are in need of
them!

Purrs from Frank, Nikki and me.

--
Marina

Yoj November 21st 03 07:59 AM

"Marina" wrote in message

"Stacey" wrote

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are in

need of
them!

Purrs from Frank, Nikki and me.

--
Marina

And from Skeeter, Lindy, and me.

Joy

Nanny November 21st 03 09:50 AM

And purrs from Mickey, Misty, Tiger,Babette and Yoschi, with some dooks
thrown in from ferrets Gizmo, Mouffy, Jingo, Emmy, Rose and Carmel.

--
Nanny

Don't take life too seriously . . . no one gets out alive.

"Shirley" schreef in bericht
"Yoj" wrote in message

"Marina" wrote in message

"Stacey" wrote

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are

in
need of
them!

Purrs from Frank, Nikki and me.

--
Marina

And from Skeeter, Lindy, and me.

Joy

More purrs from Polly, Smudge, Big Tabby, Chocky, Tuffty, PB and
Domino
--
Shirley
see my cats at

JBHajos November 21st 03 10:23 AM

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:19:11 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are in need of
them!

Purrs from Hobo and Speckles, doggy-wags from Sandy, and
prayers/good vibes from me.

Jeanne

Jeanne Hedge November 21st 03 12:40 PM

And from Natasha and me.

---
Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:50:02 +0100, "Nanny"
wrote:

And purrs from Mickey, Misty, Tiger,Babette and Yoschi, with some dooks
thrown in from ferrets Gizmo, Mouffy, Jingo, Emmy, Rose and Carmel.

--
Nanny

Don't take life too seriously . . . no one gets out alive.

"Shirley" schreef in bericht
"Yoj" wrote in message

"Stacey" wrote

Christine Burel November 21st 03 02:48 PM

wrote:

Purrs and prayers to all furr-butts and hoomins alike that are in need of
them!

Purrs from Hobo and Speckles, doggy-wags from Sandy, and
prayers/good vibes from me.

Jeanne

purrs from, Omar (trilling)
Oreo (soft, almost sub-vocal)