CatBanter

-   -   COMPLETELY OT (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26242)

Kreisleriana April 13th 05 04:39 PM

COMPLETELY OT

But it sure beats some of our other recent OT forays (IMO)

I was home this morning, and got up very early to do an exercise tape.
After I finished, I switched the TV on, and idly flipped channels
until I was suddenly confronted with THIS:

http://tinyurl.com/6h5nc

OH MY GOD. YIKES. Plus a few thuds. I don't know if my heart can
stand Mr. Darcy first thing in the morning, but I did my best. :P:P:P
Damn, baby, who can rock a period costume like Colin?

Theresa

KittyLady April 13th 05 04:46 PM

That is "fine" way to start any morning.

Kreisleriana April 13th 05 04:57 PM

On 13 Apr 2005 08:46:23 -0700, "KittyLady"
yodeled:

That is "fine" way to start any morning.

I'm thinking of getting an oxygen tank in case it happens again.
:P:P:P

Theresa

KittyLady April 13th 05 04:59 PM

LOL you may need a fire extinguisher to.

Kreisleriana April 13th 05 05:02 PM

On 13 Apr 2005 08:59:44 -0700, "KittyLady"
yodeled:

LOL you may need a fire extinguisher to.

Oh, I'm setting my VCR for tomorrow because I have to be out for the
next episode, and the notorious "wet shirt" scene. ;)

Theresa

CatNipped April 13th 05 05:47 PM

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

But it sure beats some of our other recent OT forays (IMO)

I was home this morning, and got up very early to do an exercise tape.
After I finished, I switched the TV on, and idly flipped channels
until I was suddenly confronted with THIS:

http://tinyurl.com/6h5nc

OH MY GOD. YIKES. Plus a few thuds. I don't know if my heart can
stand Mr. Darcy first thing in the morning, but I did my best. :P:P:P
Damn, baby, who can rock a period costume like Colin?

And I bet there wasn't a dry seat in the house! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Kreisleriana April 13th 05 06:47 PM

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:47:26 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

But it sure beats some of our other recent OT forays (IMO)

I was home this morning, and got up very early to do an exercise tape.
After I finished, I switched the TV on, and idly flipped channels
until I was suddenly confronted with THIS:

http://tinyurl.com/6h5nc

OH MY GOD. YIKES. Plus a few thuds. I don't know if my heart can
stand Mr. Darcy first thing in the morning, but I did my best. :P:P:P
Damn, baby, who can rock a period costume like Colin?

And I bet there wasn't a dry seat in the house! ;

Speaking of wet things, as I said elsewhere, I have to go out
tomorrow morning, so I set the VCR so I don't miss the notorious
dunk-in-the-pond scene. Damn, that man looks good wet. :P

Theresa

Karen April 13th 05 07:30 PM

[...]

I like him at the end of Bridget Jones. I swear I can smell him through the
screen.

Pat April 13th 05 08:09 PM

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1113409516.fac8976067b2cef6be376f677a46e371@t eranews...

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

But it sure beats some of our other recent OT forays (IMO)

I was home this morning, and got up very early to do an exercise tape.
After I finished, I switched the TV on, and idly flipped channels
until I was suddenly confronted with THIS:

http://tinyurl.com/6h5nc

OH MY GOD. YIKES. Plus a few thuds. I don't know if my heart can
stand Mr. Darcy first thing in the morning, but I did my best. :P:P:P
Damn, baby, who can rock a period costume like Colin?

Johnny Depp? :)

Make mine Kevin Costner, please. With a side order of Alan Rickman!